Best 12 Inch Subwoofers Home Audio
Nowadays, there are so many products of 12 inch subwoofers home audio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 12 inch subwoofers home audio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 12 inch subwoofers home audio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Acoustic Audio PSW-12 500 Watt 12-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Acoustic Audio PSW-12 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 500 watts peak power, frequency response is 24Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 98dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 12” down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
Acoustic Audio’s Audiophile Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that’s barely a cubic foot. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant black ash finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 500-watt amp which effortlessly drives its down-firing 12″ woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 12″ woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 24Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
Yamaha 10" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW100BL)
Monoprice 12 Inch 150 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black (109723)
Polk Audio HTS 10 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology | 10” Woofer, up to 200W Amp | For the Ultimate Home Theater Experience | Modern Sub that Fits in any Setting | Washed Black Walnut
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SUB WOOFER FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED ROOMS – The HTS 10 features a 10 inches front firing long throw woofer with Polk's proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three dimensional sound in great clarity
- YOUR BEST BET WITH MODERN LOOKS & THUNDEROUS PERFORMANCE – The sleek rounded corners are a highlight, but this sub will surely take your movie & music experience up a notch with its deep rumbling bass with its in built 100 watt amplifier (200W at peak)
Bose 161 speaker system (pair, white) – ideal for stereo or home theater use
- Versatile speakers in white for music and movies, ideal for use in bookshelf or wall-mount applications
- Performance rivaling much larger home stereo speakers
- Stereo Everywhere speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area with custom mounting brackets included for additional placement options
- Magnetically shielded speakers allow for speaker placement in close proximity to your TV
Klipsch R-100SW 10" Subwoofer
Injection molded graphite (Imp) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction, ensuring maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and power. The high-performance driver provides deep bass and room placement flexibility. Ensures the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones blend with other Kirsch speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room. Ensures compatibility with home theater receivers. Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any decor. Indicates when the system is on or off. Adds a refined look that is acoustically transparent.
Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer
Polk Audio PSW111 Compact Powered 8" Subwoofer | Up to 300 Watt Amp | Stylish Looks, Big Bass at Great Value | Easy Integration with Home Theater Systems
- ULTRA-COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA PUNCHY BASS – An 8" Dynamic Balance woofer, specially-tuned downward-firing port & on-point speaker geometry helps deliver accurate bass with added depth that pumps up your movie, games and music experience
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT EXTREME VOLUME LEVELS – Features smart compression circuitry that limits distortion and gives a more balanced & thrilling music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies
PSW111 is best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won’t believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs. That’s why cnet says “the deep bass was impressively deep for a sub as small as the PSW111.” You can even play hide and seek with it. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. Polk home subwoofers are provided with CEA-2010 “Loud and Low” Spec. Instead of using the usual “inches and watts” method, we’ve leveled the playing field so you can easily and accurately compare the performance of different subwoofers measured the same way.
Best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers, the Polk Audio PSW111 compact powered subwoofer features an 8-inch composite woofer that packs a punch larger than its size would suggest–delivering powerful, accurate and musical bass at an affordable price. It measures 12-1/8 x 11 x 13 inches (HxWxD) and it has a continuous power rating of 150 watts (with 300W dynamic power rating).
PSW Series Key Features
Floor Coupled Port
All woofers (except for PSW10) feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible.
Klippel Optimized Woofer
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
Multiple Hook Up Options
LFE, line and speaker level inputs, and speaker level inputs allow easy connection to any system.
PSW Series subwoofers use intelligent amplifiers. This means, not only can they put gobs of power to your woofer, they’ll use very little power at low volumes or standby mode.
Yamaha 8" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW050BL)
Klipsch Reference R-10SW 10" 300w Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
BBox E12SV Single 12″ Vented Carpeted Subwoofer Enclosure
Subwoofer Amplifier TDA7498E Mini Sub Bass Amp Digital Class D Integrated Subwoofer Amplifier 220Watt x 1 Fosi Audio TP-02
- Built-in low pass filter, 220W X 1(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 120Hz, 0.04% THD, 18db/octacce) for subwoofer, Small simple compact design but practical and powerful
- Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, solid aluminum chassis for long time use
- Adopt Texas Instruments TDA7498E chip, NE5532 op-amp. No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it
- Home Hi-Fi mono integrated class d amplifier, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound
Best 12 inch subwoofers home audio: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy