Best 30 X 30 Garden Planters
Nowadays, there are so many products of 30 x 30 garden planters in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 30 x 30 garden planters in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 30 x 30 garden planters which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Best Choice Products 46x22x30in Raised Wood Planter Garden Bed Box Stand for Backyard, Patio – Natural
- SPACIOUS GARDENING BED: Designed with a nearly-4-foot-long bed deep enough to ensure your plants can breathe and grow healthy
- DURABLE COMPOSITION: Made of 0.75-inch-thick, weather-resistant Cedar wood, this bed is built to last through the seasons
- ERGONOMIC STRUCTURE: Stands 30 inches tall, making it perfect for those who struggle to bend down or lean over while gardening
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Adds a new hint of beauty to any part of your home, perfect for placement on the patio, porch, deck, balcony, or in the garden
Keter Urban Bloomer 22.4 Gallon Resin Plastic Wood Look Elevated Raised Patio Garden Flower Planter Bed, Graphite
PHI VILLA Raised Garden Bed Elevated Planter Box for Vegetable/Flower/Fruit/Herb (48" x 22.5" x 30")
- ★100% Natural Material★ This garden bed is made of untreated Cedar wood, no addictive added, environmentally friendly, no harm to human body
- ★Sturdy and Durable Garden Bed★ Elevated design protects your plants away from rabbits, gophers and pets. 0.6" thick solid wood, strong enough to support your plants. Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- ★Easy Working Height★ Stands at 30", no longer need to bend over when gardening, minimize back and knee strain
PHI VILLA Elevated Raised Bed Series
Material: Cedar wood
Max. Load: 220 Lb
Base board thickness: 0.4″
Side board thickness:0.6″
Box depth: 8.9″
Why do you need a elevated garden box?
The elevated garden planter is a planting box with legs. With it, you can comfortably garden standing up.
There’s no need to bend or kneel to tend to your plants. This is especially helpful for those who want to minimize back strain.
The elevated garden planter has a plastic bottom that holds the soil. You can place the elevated garden planter in an area you couldn’t usually have plants.
Popular spots are patios, decks, porches and balconies.
No ground-dwelling pests to nibble plant roots
No rabbits and groundhogs munching on your lettuce
What to grow when elevated raised bed gardening?
Plant an elevated raised bed full of compact vegetable varieties, including tomatoes, eggplants, peppers and carrots.
Or grow an herbal paradise! Basil, creeping thyme, lemongrass, rosemary, and parsley will perform to perfection.
Small-statured berry plants, such as red raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries.
Flowers are another lovely option. Just be sure to include a few trailing varieties to spill over the bed’s edge.
How to maintain wooden plant containers?
– Paint the planter if it’s unpainted. Repeat when the paint is starting to fall off. Remember to choose one that is safe for plants.
Expect to repeat the procedure every year if your containers are subjected to sun, rain, heat and frost.
– Provide drainage – drill holes in the bottom of the pot if there are none or not enough.
– Add plastic layer inside the planter to protect wooden walls from moisture. Remember to cut holes at the bottom to allow water drainage.
CedarCraft Elevated Cedar Planter (18″ x 34″ x 30″) – Grow Fresh Vegetables, Herb Gardens, Flowers & Succulents. Beautiful Raised Garden Bed for a Deck, Patio or Yard Gardening. No Tools Required.
kealive Raised Garden Bed Kit Wooden Elevated Planter Garden Box for Vegetables Herbs and Flowers, Outdoor Gardening with Drain Hole, Natural, 49L x 23.2W x 30.1H
- Stable and Durable Raised Beds: Solid raised bed is strongly resistant to bad weather like typhoon. 0.9” thick board is durable enough to hold weight up to 220lbs. Built-to-last connection strengthens stability of raised garden bed, ideal for years to use
- Ergonomic Structure: Elevated garden bed leg height is 30.1” from floor to planter box top. No need to bend over while gardening and minimize back and knee strain. Raised beds could protect plants and keep rabbits away
Countryside Flower Box Planter, White, 30-Inch
Constructed from a superior plastic blend, the Countryside Flower Box features a timeless design with a matte finish. The purposeful ridged layers ensure ruggedness and sustainability. These versatile planters can be placed on flower box brackets under windows, on porches and decks, or along walkways. Built-in feet provide proper airflow and reduce the chance of water pooling under the planter. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. When using outdoors, remove rubber stopper on the bottom of the planter for proper water drainage. Countryside Flower Boxes are lightweight, UV-resistant, recyclable, and proudly made in the USA. Dims: 30″ x 8″ x 6.5″ (L”xW”xH”) Soil Capacity*: 11.2 quarts *Soil capacity measured in dry quarts, one inch from top of planter For best results and to sustain healthy plants in a Countryside Flower Box Planter: • When using outdoors, prior to planting, invert container and remove rubber stopper. Store rubber stopper in safe place to use at the end of growing season. Removing the stopper will allow water to properly drain from the Countryside planter. For additional soil aeration, add a soil amendment such a perlite, small stones, or clay pieces to the bottom—and up to 1/3—of the container. • When deciding what to grow in the flower box, check the planting instructions for the specific plant species. Follow the directions and, if planting multiple seeds or seedlings, place each plant the recommended distance between each plant to allow enough space between them to grow • Position the flower box in an area that will receive the recommended amount of sunlight per the plant’s instructions • Add potting mix to fill the container up to 1″ from the top • Water accordingly and often, especially in mid-to-late summer, high-temperature months. • Although the Countryside Flower Box Planter is frost proof and can survive the winter, to promote longevity of the containers, we recommend moving plants and containers indoors. Either insert rubber stopper on the bottom of the planter and grow your plants indoors; or empty the flower box of any residual water or dirt, clean with warm soapy water and store in dry area.
PE Greenhouse Cover + Wooden Raised Elevated Garden Bed Planter Box for Vegetables/Flower/ Fruits Herb Grow,Heavy Duty Natural Cedar Wood Frame Gardening Planting Bed,Easy Assembly (22” x 48” x 30"H)
- 1.100% Natural Cedar Wood:This natural raised garden bed is made of non-paint, non-toxic 100% fir wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability as well as its natural resistance to rot and pests.
- 2.PE Greenhouse Cover Protects: The complete gardening kit to maximize your growing season.
- 3.Solid & Ample:Our raised bed provides gardeners with adequate and sturdy planting area which can hold up to 100Kg/220Lb.
Countryside Square Tub Planter, White, 18-Inch
Constructed from a superior plastic blend, the Countryside Tub Planter is built with a deep root zone, giving plants, small trees, and shrubs room to grow stronger and healthier roots. Built-in feet provide proper airflow and reduces the chance of water pooling under the planter. These versatile planters can be placed in your house, on your deck, or patio. When using outdoors, holes on the bottom of the planter should be punched or drilled out for proper water drainage. The decorative, functional, and lightweight Countryside Tub Planters are UV-protected, recyclable, and proudly made in the USA. Dims. (L”xW”xH”) Soil Capacity* 18″x18″x15″ 35.4 quarts
H Potter Succulent Planter Rectangular Plant Pot Small Flower Container Indoor Outdoor Window Box Black Nickel Dimensions 12 x 4 x 4 Inches
- HANDCRAFTED – HOME DÉCOR ACCENT – Small, stainless steel rectangular planter box with a black nickel finish for luxurious appeal.Please note 12 inches by 4 inches by 4 inches.This indoor planter box is current with a timeless feel. Use indoors as an herb planter on a windowsill to connect with the outdoors or place outdoors on your patio, deck, or tabletop.Complete with custom rectangular drainage tray, this home décor accent is designed to add character to your living space. No plants included.
Smart Pots 30-Gallon Smart Pot Soft-Sided Container, Black
RC30 Size: 30 Gallons Features: -Plant container.-Soft-sided aeration container that air root prunes your plants.-Unlike plastic containers, roots do not circle.-Air root pruning creates a more fibrous root structure with more root tips.-More roots means quicker growth.-No circling roots mean better growth. Options: -Available in several sizes. Dimensions: -1 gallon dimensions: 7” H x 5.5” W.-2 gallon dimensions: 8” H x 7” W.-3 gallon dimensions: 10” H x 8.5” W.-5 gallon dimensions: 12” H x 10.5” W.-7 gallon dimensions: 14” H x 10.5” W.-10 gallon dimensions: 16” H x 12.5” W.-15 gallon dimensions: 18” H x 14.5” W.-20 gallon dimensions: 20” H x 14.5” W.-25 gallon dimensions: 21” H x 16.5” W.-30 gallon dimensions: 24” H x 16.5” W.-45 gallon dimensions: 27” H x 18” W.-100 gallon dimensions: 38” H x 20” W.-200 gallon dimensions: 50” H x 24” W.
Vita Gardens 4×4 Garden Bed with Grow Grid
Mkono 2 Pack Rectangular Planter Window Box 15 Inches Plastic Garden Pot with Saucers, Beige
- Set these plant containers on your balcony or patio to add a bit of elegant beauty to your garden.
- With thick resin construction, these planters offers durability without heavy weight and the risk of breakage. Great for vegetables, herbs, flowers and other plants.
- Easy maintenance--they have functional bases on the bottom and the removable draining tray, helping drain water and assisting the plant roots in breathing.
Size: 15″ length x 8 1/4″ width x 5″ height.
With thick resin construction, these planters offers durability without heavy weight and the risk of breakage. Great for vegetables, herbs, flowers and other plants.
Best 30 x 30 garden planters: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy