Best 300 Watt Home Subwoofer
Nowadays, there are so many products of 300 watt home subwoofer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 300 watt home subwoofer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 300 watt home subwoofer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Subwoofer Amplifier 300 Watt Mini Mono Audio Amp Full-Frequency and Sub Bass Switchable Amplifier One Channel Home Theater Single Power Subwoofer Amp Fosi Audio M03
- 【Hi-Fi Amp with Clean Sound Quality】M03 subwoofer amp adopt with the Instruments TPA3255D2 chip, can provide 300watt output power for 4-8ohm subwoofer or speaker. No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it.
- 【Full-Frequency and Sub Bass Switchable 】With a selector can be switched to subwoofer bass amplifier or full frequency mono amp, can be connected to passive suboower, passive speaker or active subwoofer.
Klipsch Reference R-10SW 10" 300w Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Klipsch Sub-12HG Synergy Series 12-Inch 300-Watt Subwoofer with High Gloss Trim (Black)
- Affordable 12-inch down-firing woofer produces best-in-class deep bass and output
- Precision matched BASH amplifier delivers 650 booming watts of dynamic power (300 watts RMS)
- Significantly extends the bass range, dynamics & performance of virtually any audio or home theater system
- Features line-level (RCA) inputs & speaker-level inputs for connection to any audio system,Frequency Response: 24Hz-120Hz +/- 3dB
Polk Audio PSW111 Compact Powered 8" Subwoofer | Up to 300 Watt Amp | Stylish Looks, Big Bass at Great Value | Easy Integration with Home Theater Systems
- ULTRA-COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA PUNCHY BASS – An 8" Dynamic Balance woofer, specially-tuned downward-firing port & on-point speaker geometry helps deliver accurate bass with added depth that pumps up your movie, games and music experience
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT EXTREME VOLUME LEVELS – Features smart compression circuitry that limits distortion and gives a more balanced & thrilling music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies
PSW111 is best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won’t believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs. That’s why cnet says “the deep bass was impressively deep for a sub as small as the PSW111.” You can even play hide and seek with it. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. Polk home subwoofers are provided with CEA-2010 “Loud and Low” Spec. Instead of using the usual “inches and watts” method, we’ve leveled the playing field so you can easily and accurately compare the performance of different subwoofers measured the same way.
Best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers, the Polk Audio PSW111 compact powered subwoofer features an 8-inch composite woofer that packs a punch larger than its size would suggest–delivering powerful, accurate and musical bass at an affordable price. It measures 12-1/8 x 11 x 13 inches (HxWxD) and it has a continuous power rating of 150 watts (with 300W dynamic power rating).
PSW Series Key Features
Floor Coupled Port
All woofers (except for PSW10) feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible.
Klippel Optimized Woofer
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
Multiple Hook Up Options
LFE, line and speaker level inputs, and speaker level inputs allow easy connection to any system.
PSW Series subwoofers use intelligent amplifiers. This means, not only can they put gobs of power to your woofer, they’ll use very little power at low volumes or standby mode.
OSD Audio 300W in-Wall Trimless Home Theater Subwoofer – 8” Woofer – SL800D…
- POWER: The SL800D has an 8 inch polypropylene woofer and a 10 inch passive radiator to produce the richest low frequency response while reducing distortion and vibration, so pair with a robust amplifier.
- SOUND QUALITY: Place the SL800D into the wall to fill in the low notes missing from your music and movies. It enhances the sound quality of your home theater for ultimate guest appeal.
- BASS: With 300 Watts of power handling, a deep bass sound is produced in a compact package and smaller enclosure for a controlled vibration system. The passive radiator increases the low frequency response.
Our SL800D is a passive in-wall subwoofer with an 8” polypropylene woofer and a 10” passive radiator to give you the richest low frequency response (bass) in the most compact package. This slim in-wall sub fills in the low notes missing from your movies and music and enhances overall sound quality without taking up any of your floor space. The SL800D includes the active 8” polypropylene woofer that produce clear, full bass tones while a 10” passive radiator enhances frequency response and gives you the most distortion-free sound. The SL800D is capable of handling up to 300 Watts of power so it can be paired with a robust amplifier. The perfect DIY weekend project, this in-wall sub has a paintable frame and grille to blend into any room.
Klipsch 12" 400 Watts Wireless Subwoofer Brushed Black Vinyl (R-12SWi)
Definitive Technology ProSub 800 – High Output Compact 300W Powered Subwoofer | Heart-thumping Sound for Home Theater System | (Single, Black)
- 300W RMS for a THUNDEROUS SOUL-SHAKING BASS RIGHT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM - ProSub 800 is equipped with a high excursion 8" front-mounted direct-radiating woofer pressure-coupled to an 8" low bass radiator
- BRING HIGH DEFINITION MUSIC TO LIFE – Infinite Power Source Amplifier, Discrete MOSFET output devices, and a unique radiator design provides 27% greater radiating area than a single 10-inch woofer so you can enjoy deep impactful music anywhere
Definitive Technology ProSub 1000 – High Output Compact 300W 10" Powered Subwoofer | Heart-thumping Sound for Home Theater System | (Single, Black)
- 300W RMS for a THUNDEROUS SOUL-SHAKING BASS RIGHT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM – ProSub 1000 is equipped with a high excursion 10" front-mounted direct-radiating woofer pressure-coupled to a 10" low bass radiator
- BRING HIGH DEFINITION MUSIC TO LIFE – Infinite Power Source Amplifier, Discrete MOSFET output devices, and a unique radiator design provides 39% greater radiating area than a single 12-inch woofer so you can enjoy deep impactful music anywhere
Definitive Technology Pro sub 1000
From the Manufacturer
The Low Frequency Effects of a movie’s soundtrack bring excitement, realism and just plain fun to action, adventure and sci-fi movies. Accurate reproduction of the bottom octaves of all music, especially pipe organ, symphonic and rock add that last touch to bring you true you-are-there realism to your listening. Worry not, Definitive has bass down pat. The ProSub 1000 features a 300 Watt amplifier driving a high-excursion 10 inch front-mounted direct-radiating woofer that is pressure-coupled to an 10 inch Low Bass radiator on the bottom of the enclosure. The net radiating area of the ProSub 1000 is 39% greater than a single 12 inch woofer but with better speed, pitch definition and control.
The Ultimate in Bass Performance for Maximum Enjoyment from Your Music and Movies
Definitive’s ProSub 1000 is an advanced technology subwoofer with built-in high-power, high-current amplifier and sophisticated electronic crossover in combination with an 8 inch driver of the highest quality. A complete array of controls and connections allows it to be hooked up to and perfectly integrated with any stereo or multi-channel audio system, and tuned for optimum performance in any room. The sonic result is accurate, awe-inspiring, high-impact, high-reality bass performance with superior transient response, vanishingly low distortion, stupendous subsonic power and high output capabilities. It is truly a unique combination of delicate musicality and thunderous power for the ultimate in home theater sound effects as well as unsurpassed musical excellence.
Advanced MOSFET Technology Amplifier
The ProSub 1000 incorporates Definitive Technology’s unique digitally-coupled Infinite Power Source amplifiers with high-current direct coupled power supplies and discrete MOSFET output devices to ensure perfect high-definition resolution and reproduction of the most dynamic program material and demanding sub-bass transients. Construction quality is absolutely state-of-the-art with only the highest quality components used including mil-spec glass epoxy circuit boards and precision resistors and capacitors for many years of faultless superior performance. In addition, tremendous current reserves, high peak-power capabilities and two protection circuits ensure that these subwoofers can never be overdriven. There is also a convenient, signal-sensing, auto on/off feature.
Superior Detail and Lightning-Fast Transient Response
The powerful, high-definition driver delivers rock-solid low distortion bass, reaching down to the lowest subsonic frequencies, with an outstanding quality of superior transient response. The special ultra-stiff, low-mass cone (for super-fast transient response) is joined to a butyl rubber surround and long-throw voice coil and spider. The incredibly rigid baskets are engineered to hold the massive magnet structures and large voice coils in absolute alignment. The high temperature voice coil is aluminum wound with triple insulated ultra-pure copper wire and baked in epoxy for power handling in excess of 750 watts.
Rock Solid Non-Resonant Cabinets Ensure Pure Low Distortion Response
The cabinet of a loudspeaker plays a large part in its sonic performance. Resonance and vibration can add unwanted distortion as well as drain away important energy from the system. Definitive’s subwoofers utilize monocoque cabinets, which have been specifically engineered to be totally inert and vibration free, to ensure you of absolutely pure sonic reproduction. Monocoque means that the cabinet is of a unitized construction where all panels are permanently joined together into one solid structure. The cabinet walls themselves are high-density MDF fused together by space-age polymer adhesives. The front and rear baffles are extra thick and the cabinets each incorporate multiple internal braces to ensure total solidity.
Completely Adjustable Electronic Crossovers Assure a Perfect Match to Your System and Room
The sophisticated low distortion electronic crossover is a masterpiece of design and execution. It contains a complete range of hookups, circuitry and features which allow the subwoofers to be connected and perfectly blended with any system as well as adjusted for optimum performance in any room.
The ProSub 1000 features a continuously adjustable low pass filter control which allow you to choose a high frequency roll-off of from 40 to 150 Hz. This unique “dual stage” roll-off is extremely steep which ensures perfect blending with your main speakers as well as eliminating unwanted midrange from the subwoofer. This is especially important because it gives you much greater flexibility in placing your subwoofer in your room without being able to hear where it is located. There is also a separate low-level direct LFE input for Dolby Digital which bypasses the crossover network. The subwoofer level control is conveniently mounted on the side of the enclosure instead of the rear panel, making it easy to reach. It allows you to perfectly adjust the volume of the subwoofer to match your system and room as well as to fulfill your own personal sonic preferences.
- Driver Complement: One high-definition 10″ woofer pressure coupled to one 10″ low bass radiator
- Frequency Response: 18Hz – 150 Hz
- Internal Amplifier Power: 300 watts
- Auto On / Off: Signal Sensing
- Power Requirements: 110-120 volts Alternating Current
- High Level Inputs: Two pairs of 5 way binding posts
- High Level Outputs: Two pairs of 5 way binding posts
- Low Level Inputs: One LFE input (for SW preout only)
- High Pass Crossover: Non Variable 6 dB/octave @ 80 Hz (Available only with high level inputs and outputs)
- Low Pass Crossover: 24 dB/octave, continuously variable from 40 Hz – 150 Hz (Available with high level inputs only)
- Dimensions: 12″ W x 17-7/8″ D x 14-7/16″ H (30.5 x 45.4 x 36.7 cm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14.1 kg)
Pioneer Elite SW-E10 Andrew Jones 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer
JBL Stage 100P, 10" 300 Watts Powered Subwoofer
The JBL stage is an advanced, home-stereo/home-theater speaker system that offers you the thrill of a live-concert experience, all in your living room. Featuring 1″ Aluminum dome tweeters with high-definition nation waveguide sound design and 8″ Woofers that register deep, signature JBL bass, The JBL stage captures every note of the audio spectrum from high to low – and combines them into pure listening pleasure. Available in pantone Black or two-tone wood, JBL stage is a stylish addition to any theater system. Whether it’s for movies or music, the sound of your home will never be the same.
AIYIMA 300W Subwoofer Amplifier TPA3255 HiFi Mono Audio Power Amplifier Class D Amp NE5532 Sub Plate Amplifier with Bass Treble Adjust DC 24V-35V TPA3255(Black-300W)
- Adopt Texas Instruments TPA3255 chip, NE5532 op-amp. No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it
- 300W Mono integrated class D amplifier with 32V/5A large power supply
- Simple compact design,And the exterior design is delicate and beautiful
- It can match with computer/ desktop /Home theatre system and so on
- Can connect to both passive and active subwoofers
Sonart 10" 300W Powered Active Subwoofer W/Front-Firing Woofer for Surround Sound HD Home Theater Music, Black
- Perfect for Home Use: 10-inch home theater powered subwoofer, 300 watts peak power, frequency range is 50Hz-150Hz, signal ratio is 85dB, 4ohm impedance. The Subwoofer can dramatically enhance a stereo TV, a stereo system , or a full fledged home theater. Perfect for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment.
- High QUALITY Subwoofer: Black ash high density MDF enclosure with a front cover design, the MDF bass-reflex enclosure is internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances. The subwoofers extend the bass response of your system beyond the limitation of most speakers.
Our Subwoofer isdesigned for home theater, adding a powerful bass foundation to music andsoundtracks that immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies. The highperformance subwoofer provides deep bass and placement flexibility thanks toits front firing driver and all digital amplifier, which make it a smartaddition to any home theater. A line level input is provided for fast and easy connectionto virtually any system. The low profile enclosure with beautiful black finishand modern style complements the decor of any home theater. Don’t hesitate tobuy it!
10-inch hometheater powered subwoofer with 50Hz-150Hz frequency response
Black ash highdensity MDF enclosure subwoofer looks beautiful in living room or home theaterroom
A front-firing wooferdesign with a back slotted bass port
Enhance a stereo TV,a stereo system, or a full fledged home theater
Features AUX leveland High level inputs and outputs, frequency control, phase control switch,adjustable volume switch
With signalsensing auto shut off function to conserve energy
The built-inall-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency
MDF bass-reflexenclosure is internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing wavesand other performance-robbing resonances
A line level inputis provided for fast and easy connection to virtually any system
Perfect for inwall or in ceiling home entertainment
A horizontal bracestrengthens and stiffens the cabinet, helping minimize unwanted vibrations thatcan discolor music or movie content
Power: 60 WattsRMS, 300 Watts Max
FrequencyResponse: 50Hz ~ 150Hz
Phase: 0 or180 Degrees
Power Source Voltage: 120V/60HZ
Dimensions : 12.5”(L) x 12” (W) x 15” (H)
Weight: 17 lbs
1 x Powered Subwoofer
1 x Manual
Best 300 watt home subwoofer: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy