The Best Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw
Finding your suitable readers for bosch gcm12gdl glide mitre saw is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for bosch gcm12gdl glide mitre saw including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
811 reviews analysed
Bosch Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 in. Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial-glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact. This saves you 12 in. Of valuable workspace. Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut
- Capacity: expanded cutting capacity 14 in. Horizontal capacity Nominal 6-1/2 in. Vertical capacity against the fence base 6-1/2 in. Crown capacity against the fence 45 spring
- Adjustable: the GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detents and roof pitch angles. Bevel detents: 0, 33.9°, 45° left/right for accurate cuts. Category best 90% dust collection – optimized for cutting 2x material with a vacuum
- Precision: square lock quick release fences lock fence 90° to the table and requires no adjustment, 1-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel Controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located Upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw
The 12 in. Dual-bevel Glide Miter saw features the smooth cutting motion, accurate performance and space-saving design of Bosch Patented axial-glide system.
Bosch 10-Inch 15-Amp Dual Bevel Axial-Glide Compact Miter Saw, CM10GD
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System delivers durable and consistent precision over tool life, more compact workspace and an unmatched smoothness of cut Glide Action
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, easy-to-read bevel and miter scales for precise, quick and easy adjustments. Complete with dust collection chute and vacuum adapter for easy cleanup
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles. Crown/chop lock locks head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In. less workspace than a slide miter saw. This Bosch miter saw is perfect for tight quarters where other saws just won’t do
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job
The innovation responsible for both the unique appearance and the unparalleled level of performance is Bosch’s patented Axial-Glide system. Beyond giving the CM10GD its distinctive profile, Bosch’s Axial-Glide system eliminates three key challenges miter saw users have endured since the first slide systems debuted many years ago. While the traditional sliding compound miter saw approach enables users to make wider cross cuts, that system takes up more space and is prone to misalignment and stickiness over time. By replacing the sliding rail system with a hinged or articulating glide arm system – similar to the linkage used in a four-bar suspension design – Bosch created a more compact miter saw that delivers durable precision, remaining true and smooth over time. The Bosch CM10GD 10-Inch Dual Bevel Glide Miter Saw features a powerful 15-Amp, 4,000-RPM motor with large easy-to-read bevel and miter scales allowing for precise, quick and easy adjustments: 52-Degree Left/60-Degree Right Miter Capacity; 47-Degree Left/47-Degree Right Bevel Capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles. The tall sliding 4-1/4-Inch fences allow for increased cutting capacity when cutting tall base and crown molding. With an ergonomic soft-grip ambidextrous trigger handle and a clear lower guard for unobstructed visibility throughout cut, the CM10GD provides maximum comfort for all-day use.
DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Backed by DEWALT’S 3 year limited warranty
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
Bosch CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Convenient: the Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of tool for quick and easy adjustments without reaching behind the saw. The saw also features easy-to-read miter and bevel scales.
- Supportive: the miter saw provides an integrated Expanding base extensions that expands up to 29-inches left to right for additional work-piece support.
- Stability: The Bosch CM8S miter saw features an adjustable front stabilizing foot, maintaining saw stability when performing slide cuts allowing maximum capacity.
- Convenient: features a miter detent override, an intuitive, easy to access thumb-actuated override as well as a clear lower guard for an unobstructed view of the saw in action. The detent system provides quick and accurate cuts.
- Portable: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1/4 in. As a 10 inch miter saw but is 30% lighter. The Bosch exclusive design provides ultimate portability with a top carry handle and a weight of just 37 pounds
The Bosch CM8S 8-inch single bevel sliding compound Miter saw features a Bosch exclusive design delivering a well-balanced saw with a top carry handle at the center of gravity and weighing only 37 lbs., These features easily provide one-handed portability on and off the job. Accessible controls make it easy to change bevel settings without reaching behind the saw. The integrated expanding work piece supports, large easy to read Miter and bevel scales and detent system provides quick and accurate cuts. Uniform marks from 52-degrees left to 60-degrees right with 10 adjustable Miter detents set at most common cuts. The CM8S also has the same crosscut capacity (12-3/4-inch) as a 10-inch Miter saw, at 30-Percent the weight.
12 In. Dual Bevel Sliding Cruzer Miter Saw
- 12 in. Blade with versatile ﬂip-down fence design for industry leading 18 in. Nominal crosscut capacity
- Shadow guide cutting line projects a consistent and accurate cutting line on your work piece
- Dual bevel 47° left/47° right with front bevel release and 7 positive stops at the most popular bevel angles and an easy to reach lever override to move between stops.
- 50° left miter/60° right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- 15 amp motor for powerful cuts and blade brake for safety
- One-hand front miter Controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for quick movement
- 5 year Delta Warranty
DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw
The DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy. Includes: DCB204 20V Max Battery, DCB112 12 – 20V Max Charger, Carbide Blade, Users Guide, Blade Wrench, Material Clamp.
Makita LS0815F Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Compact and Lightweight Design for Job Site Portability
- Powerful 10.5 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 5,000 RPM
- Miters 0-50 Degrees left & 0-60 Degrees right, with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 and 50 Degrees (left and right) plus 60 Degrees (right)
- Compact and lightweight (31.1 lbs.) for job site portability
- Cuts up to 12"
- at 90Degrees and 8-1/2"
- at 45Degrees
The Makita 8-1/2" Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS0815F) Has a compact and Lightweight Design for Job Site Portability. It combines these features with a powerful direct-drive motor. Portable and powerful, the LS0815F is an ideal cutting solution for applications ranging from woodworking and carpentry to room-to-room applications like finish, trim, and flooring installation. The LS0815F is powered by a direct drive 10.5 AMP motor with soft start. This is a key point of difference, as users will experience smoother start-ups and constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience.
Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation
- reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90°
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″)
The Makita 12” dual-bevel sliding compound Miter saw with laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-steel rail sliding system that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (6-3/4”) and crown molding (8” nested). it will also make 15” crosscuts at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). the bevel Lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and Quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right). the saw is powered by a 15 amp direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, Constant power with No belts to slip or replace. The Electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains Constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, and a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise “left-of-blade” or “right-of-blade” cutting. It has dual dust Collection ports for improved dust Collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). it also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting.
DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, One Size
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand. 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width)-14 inch (16 inch w/ special setup). 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width)- 4×8
The DEWALT 12″ Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw’s capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2″ left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8″. Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
The DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw expertly walks the line between the rugged durability and fine precision that professionals need on the job site. From delicate woodworking to heavy-duty framing and deck building, the DWS780 provides the accuracy, capacity, and portability that cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers, and contractors need.
Precise Cutting Without Recalibration
The DWS780 miter saw features extremely solid construction and the new XPS cross-cut alignment system that features an improved ultra-bright LED light, which casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface and shows the user precisely where the blade will come in contact with the material. This unique alignment system requires no recalibration over time or after changing blades, which makes it more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides.
The DWS780 miter saw’s rugged guards; precision-machined castings, fences, and bevel system; and tough stainless steel miter detent plate are designed to withstand the constant rigors of the job site.
The saw features a powerful 15-amp motor that delivers 3,800 RPM. For convenience, the power cord is routed through the rail in the back, eliminating interference with the slide. Additionally, the saw offers an industry-leading combination of cut capacities, which includes 6-3/4-inch vertical capacity, 7-1/2-inch nested crown capacity, 13-7/8-inch horizontal capacity, and exclusive back fence design that cuts up to a 2×16 at a 90-degree angle and 2×12 at a 45-degree angle. To simplify and maximize vertical cutting capacity, the unit includes a rail lock latch for holding the head away from the fence.
The dual bevel system is easy to see and use in job site conditions thanks to its high-visibility scale and easy angle adjustment. Bevel from zero to 49 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 49 degrees in both right and left directions. The saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left and features an adjustable miter detent plate with 10 positive stops. A cam lock miter button allows the user to lock angles between detents. A miter detent override is also used to allow precise angle adjustment without falling into detents.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw, one carbide blade, one blade wrench, one dust bag, and one vertical material clamp.
Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW)- 90 Degree Cross Cut-4-3/16×12-1/4 inch or 4-11/16×10-3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R)- 4-3/16×8-5/8 inch or 4-11/16×7-1/16 inch. 45 Degree Bevel (L)-2-3/4×12-1/4 inch or 2-15/16×10-3/16 inch. Compound Cut 45×45 (L/L)- 2-3/4×8-5/8 inch or 2-15/16×7-1/16 inch
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2 inch crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 to the left for flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require. The compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot saving you valuable real estate in any shop environment. The saw also features all new tall sliding fences that allow you to cut much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. The easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice users to make perfectly accurate cuts. Includes 12″ 60T TCT Saw Blade (726100), Vice Assembly (339624), 17mm Box Wrench (333732), Dust Bag.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw, eg:
- What are Top 10 Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw to buy?
- What are Top Rated Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw.
- Before deciding to buy any Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw and What you should consider when buying the Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw and Where to Buy or Purchase the Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Bosch Gcm12gdl Glide Mitre Saw.