Best Bose Home Audio Systems
Nowadays, there are so many products of bose home audio systems in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for bose home audio systems in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings bose home audio systems which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Bose Acoustimass 5 Series V Stereo Speaker System (Black)
- Spacious stereo performance from a sleek system
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers fill the room with clear, lifelike sound
- Deep low notes from a hideaway Acoustimass module
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup with a stereo receiver
Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker, works with Alexa, White
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- The smallest one-piece wireless speaker from Bose features delivers room-filling sound
- Works with your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices to play music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, Internet radio stations and your stored music library
- Get to your music the easiest way possible—using the powerful app, the intuitive remote or six presets
The SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker makes it easy to stream the music you love. It fits just about anywhere (it’s the perfect companion for bedrooms and dorm rooms) and delivers full, rich sound that belies its size. It works with your home Wi-Fi or Bluetooth devices to stream millions of songs from music services, Internet radio stations and your stored music library. What if you want to play a podcast in one room and stream music in another room? Or two? Or three? With SoundTouch, you can build a family of multi-room wireless speakers throughout your home. Start with one and add more later. So you can play the same music in every room, or different music in different rooms. When you want to add more energy to parties and holidays, use the SoundTouch app to pair two SoundTouch 10 speakers for left/right Stereo Mode. And when you want to find your favorite music and podcasts faster, use the six presets on the remote or the speaker itself. Love the Amazon Echo Dot? So does SoundTouch. Just pair your speaker with the Echo Dot and use your voice to play music, get your news, manage smart home devices and more. You can skip right to the fun part, because setting up your SoundTouch couldn’t be easier. Just install the free SoundTouch app on your mobile device, plug in your speaker, connect your device and control it all with the app and an intuitive remote. With the new Bose Skill for Alexa, you can now enjoy hands-free voice control of your SoundTouch speakers using any Alexa-enabled device – like the Echo Dot. It’s easy. Just open the Alexa app. Search “Bose” under the Skills menu. Follow the simple steps. And ask away. COMMON COMMANDS Alexa, ask Bose to play. Alexa, ask Bose to play in the kitchen. Alexa, ask Bose to play everywhere. Alexa, ask Bose to play Preset 1. Alexa, ask Bose what’s playing. Alexa, ask Bose to turn up the volume. Alexa, ask Bose to pause.
Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- HDMI connectivity with 4K pass-through brings your music, movies and TV shows to life. Supported audio formats : Dolby Digital, DTS
- Premium glass and metal grille make the soundbar look as good as it sounds. Video source compatibility: HDMI and 4K pass-through
- Bluetooth with NFC pairing and Wi-Fi technology let you stream music wirelessly, whichever way you prefer. Listen to music services like Amazon Music, Spotify and Pandora and your personal stored music
Bose 161 speaker system (pair, white) – ideal for stereo or home theater use
- Versatile speakers in white for music and movies, ideal for use in bookshelf or wall-mount applications
- Performance rivaling much larger home stereo speakers
- Stereo Everywhere speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area with custom mounting brackets included for additional placement options
- Magnetically shielded speakers allow for speaker placement in close proximity to your TV
Bose SoundLink Revolve Portable Bluetooth 360 Speaker, Triple Black
- Deep, loud and immersive sound, with True 360-degree coverage. Wireless range up to 30 feet. For those times when loud just isn't loud enough, use the app to connect any two SoundLink Revolve speakers
- Seamless aluminum body is durable and water resistant (Ipx4)
- Enjoy up to 12 hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts
- easily take calls and access Siri or Google now
The sound link Revolve Bluetooth speaker from Bose is engineered to deliver Deep, loud and immersive sound in every direction. Place it in the center of the room to give everyone the same experience. Or set it near a wall and sound will radiate and reflect around the room, immersing you in that same feeling you felt at your favorite show. The Tapered cylindrical shape makes this wireless speaker easy to grab and go. Its durable aluminum body provides worry-free protection, and its water-resistant design lets you keep the party going, even if it starts to rain. The rechargeable, lithium-ion battery plays up to 12 hours—for full-day listening. Voice prompts talk you through wireless Bluetooth pairing, and you can easily take calls with the built-in speakerphone. You can even access Siri or Google now right from your speaker. Pair two sound link Revolve speakers in party mode for more performance. Or put them in stereo mode: instruments and vocals will naturally separate and spread across an immersive soundstage—making your music sound and feel as you know it should. The Bose connect app also helps you manage your devices, unlock Features and access future updates. You can easily charge the speaker via Micro-B USB port. And the auxiliary input allows you to connect to other audio sources. This mobile speaker is available in Triple black or lux gray. Included: sound link Revolve Bluetooth speaker; USB cable; wall charger.
Bose Surround Speakers, Black
- The smallest speakers designed by Bose, so the focus can remain on your home entertainment, not your speakers
- Designed to bring music, movies, and TV to life with full, immersive surround sound
- Simply plug the adapters into a power source and wirelessly connect the receivers to the sound bar to enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Compatible with Bose sound bar 500, Bose sound bar 700, and Sound Touch 300 sound bar
Bose Home Speaker 500 with Alexa voice control built-in, Black
- Fill any room with impressive wall to wall stereo sound from a single speaker
- Built in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, with superior voice pickup from a noise rejecting eight microphone Array
- With Wi Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple airplay 2 compatibility, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want
- Play integrated Wi Fi services like Spotify, music and audible or connect over Bluetooth to play anything from your phone or tablet
The Bose home speaker 500 fills any room with powerful sound. Inside the speaker, two custom drivers point in opposite directions to bounce sound off the walls, creating a soundstage wider than any other smart speaker. Built-in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, let you enjoy millions of songs, Internet radio stations, playlists, and more — hands free. All you have to do is say the words, and the music starts playing. When the musician’s playing loud, the Bose home speaker 500 will still hear you. Just under the top is a custom-designed eight-microphone array for superior voice pickup. But control doesn’t stop at just voice – Start and stop the music with the top controls, or manage it all from the Bose music app. When it comes to what you want to hear, there are plenty of options, too. With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple airplay 2 compatibility, play your favorite music services, like Spotify, music, or Apple Music, or play anything from your phone or tablet. You can set up to six different presets for playlists, Internet radio stations, and more. And the color LCD display will show you what’s playing, like current song, station, playlist info, album art, and more.
Bose LifeStyle 650 Home Entertainment System + Additional Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module (Black)
- This Bundle Includes: (1) Bose LifeStyle 650 Home Entertainment System, Black, and (1) Additional Bose Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module, Black
- Bring your entertainment to life with a powerful, wireless bass module, four compact satellite speakers—including rear wireless surrounds—a wider center channel speaker and a premium, glass–top control console
- The console houses all of your technological needs: Bluetooth and Wi–Fi connectivity for wireless music streaming, 4K video compatibility, 6 HDMI inputs and more
Perfection means everything
We designed our Lifestyle home entertainment system to be beautiful in every way. Bring your entertainment to life with a powerful, wireless bass module, four compact satellite speakers—including rear wireless surrounds—a wider center channel speaker and a premium, glass–top control console. Love music? Then you’ll love SoundTouch built in for Internet radio, music services like Spotify and Amazon Music, and your stored music collection. See for yourself why this is the most uncompromising 5–speaker home theater system we’ve ever made.
Spotlight on speakers
With OmniJewel satellite speakers, they’re rewriting that history with a new chapter on elegance. Each of these tiny speakers features a carefully milled aluminum housing with two acoustic enclosures for dual–opposing drivers. This is the key to creating our first omnidirectional speaker for true 360–degree sound and a more spacious home theater experience. It took a team of 30 people to perfect every last detail, ensuring the acoustics would work with the aesthetics.
Add a second Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module—it’s the difference between hearing bass and feeling thunder. It’s the best Acoustimass module we’ve ever designed for any of our home theater systems. In fact, it’s the best performance you can get for a subwoofer this size. It connects wirelessly and provides a more immersive experience for everything you listen to or watch. And a new, enhanced update will allow for two Acoustimass modules to be used at the same time!
Sound and Style
With its premium glass–top finish, the Acoustimass 300 wireless module offers a sophisticated look you won’t find in typical subwoofers or home theater equipment. Of course, this isn’t typical equipment. This subwoofer delivers a dynamic range of bass from a powerful driver and generously sized port with QuietPort technology that virtually eliminates distortion.
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can't.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital)
- Coaxial audio input (digital)
- 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
Bose Lifestyle 600 Home Entertainment System, Black
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- This premium, complete home entertainment system combines advanced technologies with simplicity and elegance to deliver multi-dimensional, immersive surround sound
- Jewel cube satellite speakers are sleek and compact, and create dynamic surround sound
- The wireless bass module utilizes QuietPort technology and an advanced DSP to virtually eliminate distortion and create surprisingly deep, clean bass.
The technology is advanced, but the result is simple: rich, immersive sound. Get caught up in every plot-twisting moment of your favorite action thriller, celebrate every play during the big game, and enjoy music services like Amazon music, Spotify and pandora-all in one system. The smooth, curved-glass console meets your needs with 4K pass-through, 6 HDMI inputs, sound touch and Bluetooth with NFC pairing. Sleek, compact jewel cube satellite speakers and the center channel provide dynamic performance you feel all around you. The wireless bass module, thanks to quiet port technology and a highly advanced DSP, virtually eliminates distortion and delivers surprisingly deep and clear bass.
Adapted audio calibration fine-tunes the sound specifically to your room, so you always hear it at its best. And the rear surround speakers and bass module even connect wirelessly. It used to be that you had to search for your speaker’s “sweet spot,” combing the room for that tiny space where the sound came in full in clear. Not anymore. The Lifestyle 600 home entertainment system isn’t just about powerful sound from small speakers-it’s more. It’s designed to immerse you in your music, movies and TV in a way other systems can’t. Instead of creating one Optimal area where you hear the clearest sound, this system uses your room’s acoustics to deliver the sound both to you and around you, so you are surrounded by full, clear sound no matter where you sit. Best of all, the setup is easy. Unify technology walks you through each step with guided onscreen messages. It includes a universal remote with LED display, and the ability to use the sound touch app for control over your favorite music. This system Works together with other sound touch speakers, so as you go from room to room, your music goes along with you.
Bose SoundTouch 30 wireless speaker, works with Alexa, Black
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Audio Formats :AAC, Apple Lossless, MP3, WMA
- The most powerful wireless speaker from Bose. Waveguide technology provides enough power to fill the largest rooms in your home with deep, rich sound
- Works with your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices to play music services like Amazon Music, Spotify Internet radio stations and your stored music library
You want instant, easy access to millions of songs, thousands of radio stations and all your stored music any time you want it. And you don’t just want to hear it; you want to really feel it. Especially for holidays and big get-togethers you love to host. The SoundTouch 30 wireless speaker delivers, with proprietary waveguide technology and high-performance drivers to fill your largest rooms with deep, rich, true-to-life sound. What if you want to play a podcast in one room and stream music in another room? Or two? Or three? With SoundTouch, you can create a system of multi-room wireless speakers throughout your home. Start with one and add more later. Each speaker works with your home Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth devices to play the same music in every room or different music in different rooms. And only SoundTouch lets you find your favorite music faster, with six presets on the remote or the speaker itself. Love the Amazon Echo Dot? So does SoundTouch. Just pair your speaker with the Echo Dot and use your voice to play music, get your news, manage smart home devices and more. You can skip right to the fun part, because setting up your SoundTouch couldn’t be easier. Just install the free SoundTouch app on your mobile device, plug in your speaker, connect your device and control it all with the app and an intuitive remote. With the new Bose Skill for Alexa, you can now enjoy hands-free voice control of your SoundTouch speakers using any Alexa-enabled device – like the Echo Dot. It’s easy. Just open the Alexa app. Search “Bose” under the Skills menu. Follow the simple steps. And ask away. COMMON COMMANDS Alexa, ask Bose to play. Alexa, ask Bose to play in the kitchen. Alexa, ask Bose to play everywhere. Alexa, ask Bose to play Preset 1. Alexa, ask Bose what’s playing. Alexa, ask Bose to turn up the volume. Alexa, ask Bose to pause.
Bose 301-V Stereo Loudspeakers (Pair, Black) – 29309
- Horizontal design fits easily on bookshelves. Spatial Dispersion speaker lens creates a smoother high frequency spatial response and wider distribution of sound
- Exceptional performance as front left and right speakers in a home theater (best matched with BOSE VCS-10 Center Channel and BOSE 161 Surround Speakers)
- Bass reflex design for high impact. Each speaker (H x W x D): 9.75 x 14.25 x 9.75 inches
Best bose home audio systems: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy