The Best Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes
We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart food processor tomatoes recipes, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart food processor tomatoes recipes, you should not miss this article. cuisinart food processor tomatoes recipes coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cuisinart food processor tomatoes recipes by our suggestions
831 reviews analysed
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
- Mini food processor with 4-cup capacity work bowl
- Touch-pad controls
- auto-reversing blade for chopping or grinding
- Easy-grip handle
- dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap
- Custom spatula and instruction book with recipes included
- Measures 5-2/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-8/9 inches
- 18-month limited warranty
Kitchen style! A brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance the MiniPrep Plus 4 Cup Processor is now a fashionable fit for any kitchen. Includes the tools to perform any food preparation task…with superior style.
Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY Custom 14-Cup Food Processor Black
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly reefer user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY custom food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-Cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart FP-8 Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor 8 Cup 8 Cup
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, white. Features: 8 cup work bowl with measurement markings|350 watts for powerful food prep performance|Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine|Convenient rubberized controls – High Low Off and Pulse|Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing|Easy-to-clean removable parts are dishwasher safe|Limited 2 year warranty|BPA free
Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
- This compact but powerful 4-cup unit from Cuisinart chops or grinds at the touch of a button thanks to an exclusive auto-reversing stainless steel blade
- Touchpad controls are easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes spatula and recipe book
- 18-month limited warranty
DLC-4CHB Features: -4-Cup work bowl with handle. -Chop or grind at the touch of a button. -Exclusive auto reversing smartpower blade. -Touchpad controls are easy to use. -Easy to clean. -Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges. Product Type: -Electric processor/Mini chopper. Color: -Brushed Stainless. Number of Items Included: -4. Capacity: -3 Cups. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -9.94″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -7.63″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -5.38″. Overall Product Weight: -3 lbs.
Cuisinart DLC-893 3-Piece Specialty Disc Set, Fits 7- and 11-Cup Processors
Cuisinart Specialty Disc Set 3pc, 7 & 11 Cup Processors
Stainless-steel discs are designed to fit any Cuisinart 7- or 11-cup food processor. Discs are not identical to those included with the processor. Disc holder sold separately.
Standard: Set of 3 stainless-steel standard discs for vegetable and French fry cutting (6-millimeter), medium slices (3-millimeter) and fine shredding.
French fry-cut blade cuts potatoes into uniform shapely sticks for frying or baking and crisp vegetable strips for salads.
Medium slicing blade slices onions, peppers, celery and broccoli for a quick stir-fry or prepare fruit slices for tarts and snacks.
Fine-shredding blade tackles cheese toppings for salads, baked potatoes and tacos, strands of carrots and zucchini for cakes and breads, and shredded chocolate and coconut for desserts.
6 1/4″ Dia. x 1/2″H.
Specialty: Set of 3 stainless-steel discs for thick slicing (6-millimeter), julienne slic
•Includes julienne, fine-grating, and thick-slicing disks•Fits Cuisinart 11- and 7-cup food processors•Includes recipe book•Safe to use in dishwasher•3-year limited warranty
How did we ever get along without food processors? This three-disk set enables you to expand the use of your machine with several terrific time-savers. The fine grater is used with especially hard foods such as nutmeats, Parmesan cheese, ginger, and horseradish, and the resulting uniform size of those tough-to-grate fibers are wonderful for adding to all sorts of recipes. The julienne disk gives you uniform 3-by-3-millimeter strips of vegetables or medium-hard cheeses, which is a great way of adding decorative touches to salads and stir-fries. Your guests will think you spent hours in preparation. For dealing with large quantities of tomatoes, squash, or firm fruits, the 6-millimeter-thick slicing disk is the way to go. Each disk is dishwasher-safe, and of course, needs careful handling–they are supersharp, so watch your fingers! –Jill Lightner
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Food Processor, with Additional 4-Cup Bowl & Big Mouth Feed Tube(70580)
- Fits whole foods
- Includes 12 cup bowl & 4 cup bowl for large and small amounts
- Big mouth Feed tube reduces need to pre-cut food
- 12 & 4 cup bowls Perfect for processing different amounts & Nest for compact storage
- Powerful 500 watt motor, touchpad with 2 speeds & pulse
- Slices, Shreds, chops, purees & mixes
- Dishwasher safe bowls, lid & blades
- Reversible slice/shred disk
- Chopping s-blade
- Easy-to-clean touchpad controls with off/ low/ hi/ pulse
With an extra-large Feed tube, In-bowl blade storage, A powerful motor with 3 speed Plus pulse, and dishwasher-safe parts, the Hamilton Beach big mouth duo Plus food Processor is the ultimate kitchen appliance.
BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
- Stainless Steel Chopping Blade, Slicer, Shredder
- 8-Cup Work Bowl – Plent of room to work with
- Food Chute with Pusher – Helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk while the processor is going, for consistent results
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
- Safety Interlocking System – Blades operate only when the lid is securely attached to the bowl
Cuisinart DLC-836 6-by-6mm Fruit, Vegetable and French Fry Disc Fits 7 and 11-Cup Processors
With this versatile cutting disc, you’ll create 1/4-inch square strips of potatoes, zucchini, and turnips for deep frying or baking, coarsely chop tomatoes and onions for salsa, make sticks of celery and carrots and other vegetables for salads and crudités, and cut strips of fruits for salads and preserves.
Deep-fried, oven-roasted, or tossed in a sauté pan… everybody loves french fries–or, as an alternative, sweet potato fries. Cuisinart’s precisely engineered blade cuts uniform strips from whole potatoes, yams, turnips, zucchini, eggplant, or anything else you can think of, into just the right size to produce a crisp outside and tender interior. It’s also useful for cutting vegetables for crudités and preparing fruit for salads and preserves. Made of stainless steel and dishwasher-safe, it comes with a limited three-year warranty. –Victoria Jenkins
Cuisinart CTG-00-S3MS Mini Spatulas (Set Of 3) Multicolor
These Mini spatulas will brighten up your kitchen and make baking fun again. Thanks to the professional silicone, these spatulas are nonstick and make scraping out every last bit of batter easy. Features: Silicone
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes, eg:
- What are Top 10 Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes to buy?
- What are Top Rated Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes.
- Before deciding to buy any Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes and What you should consider when buying the Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes and Where to Buy or Purchase the Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Cuisinart Food Processor Tomatoes Recipes.