The Best Dewalt Battery Repair Service
Finding your suitable readers for dewalt battery repair service is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dewalt battery repair service including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
537 reviews analysed
DEWALT DC9310 7.2-Volt-18-Volt 1-Hour Charger
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
- This product is made of high quality material
- Charges all DEWALT 7.2-volt – 18-volt NiCd/NiMH/track saw batteries (except Univolt batteries) so users need only one charger for multiple cordless products
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- The DEWALT 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
- Comes with a 90-day money back guarantee, 1-year free service contract, and a 3-year limited warranty
The product is easy to use and easy to handle. The product is highly durable. This product is made of high quality material.
Minimize down-time with this fast and efficient charger from DEWALT. The DC9310 charges every DEWALT 7.2-volt to 18-volt NiCd, NiMH, or Li-Ion battery (with the exception of UniVolt batteries) in about one hour. A helpful LED indicator tells you the charging status (charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold), as a three-stage charging system does its work.
DEWALT DCB609 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Battery
The DEWALT DCB609 20V/60V max* flexvolt 9.0Ah battery features 180 Watt hours of energy in each battery pack, and 6x the runtime compared to DCB201 1.5Ah battery. It offers 9.0 Ah capacity when used in a 20V max* tool. This battery also has a LED state of charge display so you can always know your battery remaining run time. This battery is compatible with all 20V max*, 60V max* and 120V max* tools – and also compatible with all 20V max* chargers.
DEWALT DXAEC80 30 Amp Bench Battery Charger: 80 Amp Engine Start, 2 Amp Maintainer, 120V AC Outlet, 3.1A USB Port, Battery Clamps
- 30 amp bench battery charger maintains and charges any AGM, GEL, or WET automotive or marine 12V battery
- Fully automatic high frequency charging delivers 3 stage charging, automatically switching from fast charge, to top-off, to trickle charge
- Equipped with reverse polarity protection
- Dual battery capability is available with two charging banks and one touch buttons that allow you to charge two 12 volt batteries simultaneously (extra cables sold separately)
- Battery reconditioning feature helps extend battery life
- 80 amp engine start helps start your vehicle in about 60 seconds
- Features an alternator check which indicates if the alternator is maintaining battery level
- LCD screen displays charging status and battery status with easy to understand icons
The DEWALT DXAEC80 professional dual battery charger and maintainer has all the features that you need, whether you are a pro or a beginner. Just connect the powder coated heavy duty metal battery charger clamps to the battery terminal and press charge. The reverse polarity alarm will alert you when there is an improper connection. Once connected, the bench battery charger automatically does the rest for optimum performance. Fully automatic high frequency charging delivers 3 stage charging, automatically switching from fast charge, to top-off, to trickle charge. Dual battery capability is available with two charging banks and one touch buttons that allow you to charge two 12 volt batteries simultaneously (extra cables sold separately). This dual battery charger is ideal for motorhomes, boats, jet skis, lawn tractors, ATVs, snowmobiles, and vehicles that sit idle for months at a time. Charge and maintain any AGM, GEL, or WET automotive or marine 12 V battery. It’s equipped with a digital LCD screen that displays charging status and battery status with easy to understand icons. It also features an alternator check function, battery recondition function, a 120 Volt AC power outlet, and 3.1 Amp USB outlet. The DEWALT DXAEC80 professional dual battery charger and maintainer also features an 80 amp engine start with 30 amp continuous output, which helps start your vehicle in about 60 seconds for when you need to get back on the road quickly; includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.3Ah)
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Lightweight tools designed to fit the users’ needs
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: The DCF885 features a built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCD771 Drill/Driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver, (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, 20V MAX* charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: THE DCF885 has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips
- :Power Tool Type:Cordless
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: The DCD771 delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
The DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.5Ah) is comprised of the DCF885 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4-Inch Impact Driver which is compact (5.55″ front to back) and lightweight (2.8 lbs.), designed to fit into tight areas. This unit offers one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck accepts 1″ bit tips, and also features a 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows. A belt hook is also included for portability on the worksite. The DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver is also compact and lightweight, designed to fit into tight areas. This drill/driver offers a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability, which allows for a wide range of applications. This unit also features a high speed transmission that delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications. The 1/2″ single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength, and the ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control. Both tools are part of the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories. Includes: (1) DCF885 20v MAX Lithium Impact Driver, and (1) DCD771 20v Max Lithium Drill/Driver, (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.5Ah battery packs, (1) 20-Volt Maximum charger and contractor bag.
DEWALT DWA2T40IR IMPACT READY FlexTorq Screw Driving Set, 40-Piece
This 40-piece screwdriver set has plenty of screw tips for all of your driving needs. Specifically designed for impact driving, these tips reduce breakage. They minimize drops and reduce wobbles for more time working and less spent picking up fallen screws.
DEWALT DCF885B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 1/4-Inch Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- Dewalt 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion 1/4 In. Impact Driver, Tool Only
- Compact (5.55″ front to back), lightweight design fits into tight areas
- Three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- One-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck accepts 1″ bit tips
- If this tool is purchased in the New category it should come in retail packaging. Please contact Amazon if you receive a tool without retail packaging from the New category.
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
DEWALT DCF885B 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/4″ Impact Driver Baretool features a compact (5.55″ front to back) and lightweight design fits into tight areas. This tool offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows. The one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck accepts 1″ bit tips. It also has a belt hook included for portability. No load speed: 0-2,800 rpm, Impacts per Min: 0-3,200 ipm, Max Torque: 1400 in-lbs. / 117 ft-lbs. Includes: (1) DCF885 1/4″ Impact Driver, and Belt hook. This is a bare tool only, battery sold separately.
DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver
- DEWALT built brushless motor, Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- Variable-speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No Battery Or Charger Included
The DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Bare tool features a DEWALT built brushless motor. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Includes belt clip. This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately.
DEWALT DW1361 Titanium Pilot Point Drill Bit Set, 21-Piece
DEWALT’s titanium drill bits have a titanium coating that provides longer life when drilling in non-ferrous metals. These bits are also suitable for drilling in wood and plastic and are ideal for commercial and residential applications. Includes sizes from 1/6-inch to 1/2-inch in a plastic tough case.
DEWALT DCF885C2 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 1/4-Inch 1.5 Ah Impact Driver Kit
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Lightweight design
- Three LED lights
- Belt hook is included for portability
- Compact (5.55 inches front to back), lightweight (2.8 pounds), design fits into tight areas
- Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provides visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck accepts 1-inch bit tips
- Belt hook included for portability
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
Compact enough to fit in even the tightest of spaces, the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX* Li-Ion 1/4" Compact Impact Driver Kit (1.5 Ah) features 3 LED lights with 20-second delay after trigger release. It provides visibility without shadows and 1-handed loading. The 1/4" hex chuck accepts 1" bit tips, and a convenient belt hook is included for easy portability.
DEWALT’s DCF885C2 20-volt max lithium-ion 1/4-inch impact 1.5 Ah driver kit comes equipped with patented technology and innovative features that make it ideal for cabinetmakers, HVAC professionals, steel stud framers, and contractors who frequently perform drilling and fastening applications overhead or in tight spaces. The DCF885C2 impact driver delivers speed, a compact size, and a one-handed loading chuck for improved performance and ergonomics.
The DCF885C2 lithium-ion compact 1/4-inch impact driver is 5.5 inches long, which increases prodcutivity in small spaces. View larger
Strength Defies Size
DEWALT optimized the DCF885C2 so it can handle a variety of applications and withstand daily jobsite wear and tear. Its durable motor delivers 2,800 RPM—up to 43 percent faster than current impact drivers on the market. Research shows that impact drivers are growing in popularity largely because of their smaller size and lack of kickback (or reactionary torque) thanks to the impact mechanism within the tool. Combined with its 5.55-inch length and 2.8-pound weight, this compact impact driver packs a serious punch in a small package.
DEWALT-designed electronics have been built into the DCF885L2’s switch to provide maximum life for the tools and batteries by helping to protect them from overheating, overloading, and deep discharge during use. The 20-volt’s lithium-ion batteries provide up to 35 percent more runtime than existing 18-volt lithium-ion battery technology. The included charger has dual voltage capabilities, and it is compatible with both 12-volt max and 20-volt max DEWALT lithium-ion batteries.
Ergonomics and Ease of Use
The impact driver included in this kit features a one-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck that accepts and holds 1-inch bit tips for convenient fastening in tight spaces. Its all-metal belt hook can be attached to either side of the tool, and the slim handle fits easily into users’ hands, increasing the level of comfort during the course of long jobs. The bright built-in LED work light above the trigger has a 20-second delay that improves visibility in dimly lit spaces.
About DEWALT’s 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Tools
DEWALT’s line of 20-volt max lithium-ion tools features improvements in engineering and design to provide the performance, the ergonomics, and the innovation that contractors require. The new line consists of 11 tools, two lithium ion batteries, and two battery chargers, as well as a number of combo kits.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DCF885C2 20-volt max lithium-ion 1/4-inch 1.5 Ah impact driver kit, including the 1/4-inch impact driver, a 30-minute charger, two 20-volt 1.5 Ah lithium-ion batteries, one belt hook, and one hard plastic storage and carrying case.
|DEWALT’s DCF885C2 compact impact drill can tackle a variety of tasks on one long-lasting charge (click to enlarge).|
DEWALT 20V MAX Combo Kit, Compact 4-Tool (DCK421D2)
- DCD780 20V MAX 1/2-inch drill/driver features a two-speed transmission (0-600/0-2000RPM)
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4-inch impact driver features a 3-LED light ring with 20 second delay
- DCS393 20V MAX 6-1/2-inch circular saw features a powerful 460 MWO, 3700 RPM motor
- DCL040 20V MAX LED worklight delivers 110 lumens of light output
- (2) 20V MAX 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery packs
The DEWALT DCK421D2 20V MAX lithium-ion 4-tool kit features four powerful tools for a wide variety of jobs and projects. The fast performance of the DCD780 1/2-inch drill/driver pairs well with the compact power of the DCF885 1/4-inch impact driver to provide a well-rounded pair of tools that help everyone from steel stud framers and contractors to cabinetmakers and plumbers work their way through a variety of applications. The DCS393 6-1/2-inch circular saw features a powerful motor that makes the most demanding cuts with ease. Rounding out the kit, the versatile DCL040 worklight delivers 110 lumens of light output with an efficient LED bulb and head that rotates 120 degrees.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Battery Repair Service for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Dewalt Battery Repair Service, eg:
- What are Top 10 Dewalt Battery Repair Service for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Dewalt Battery Repair Service to buy?
- What are Top Rated Dewalt Battery Repair Service to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Dewalt Battery Repair Service?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Dewalt Battery Repair Service.
- Before deciding to buy any Dewalt Battery Repair Service, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Dewalt Battery Repair Service and What you should consider when buying the Dewalt Battery Repair Service and Where to Buy or Purchase the Dewalt Battery Repair Service. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Dewalt Battery Repair Service of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Dewalt Battery Repair Service.