Best Gas Blowers For Lawn Care
Nowadays, there are so many products of gas blowers for lawn care in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for gas blowers for lawn care in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings gas blowers for lawn care which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
BLACK+DECKER BV6000 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3-in-1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with 2 speed selections. Disposable leaf bag system
- Weight- 8.1 pounds. Blower ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, and garages of debris and fall leaves from yard. Heavy-duty vacuum is ideal for vacuuming leaves, grass clippings, twigs, pine needles, and other lawn debris
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower, Handheld, Lightweight, 23.9cc 2 Cycle Engine, Class Leading 441 CFM, 170 MPH, Commercial Grade, 7 Year Warranty
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Industry leading warranty- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- Large two-finger throttle lever for easier operation; Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.6 fl. oz.
Covered by Hitachi’s industry leading 7-Year Consumer Warranty, the Hitachi RB24EAP Hand Held Blower is one of the lightest (only 8.6lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. Available to both homeowners and professionals, the RB24EAP is quick and simple to start, and features a low emission Pure Fire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and lighter weight make it ideal for small cleanup, while it has the performance potential for larger
Built to make quick work of big cleanup tasks, the Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower uses a 23.9 cc commercial-grade engine. It features PureFire low-emission two-stroke engine technology, a large two-finger throttle lever, and an auto-return stop switch. It offers an air volume of 441 cubic feet per minute and delivers air speeds up to 170 miles per hour for effective debris removal.
A 1.13 horsepower engine generates air speeds of 170 miles an hour making debris removal fast and easy. View larger.
Efficient, Low-Emission Engine
Whether your cleanup job is big or small, your blower can only perform as well as the engine behind it. This Hitachi blower’s 23.9 cc, 1.13-horsepower commercial-grade engine features PureFire low-emission two-stroke technology. Fewer fumes mean safer operation and less environmental impact. This design makes the blower CARB Tier III compliant for use in California.
High Air Volume and Velocity for Quick Debris Movement
The blower produces an air velocity of 170 miles per hour when used with the included taper nozzle. It has an air volume of 441 cubic feet per minute, which means it’s suitable for big jobs–such as autumn leaf removal–and quick tasks–such as removing stray grass clippings.
Lightweight Design for User Comfort
Thanks to a lightweight design, this handheld blower is easy to maneuver. It weighs 8.6 pounds for reduced user fatigue, and it features a large two-finger throttle lever for easy operation.
For further convenience, the blower’s auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the “on” position to simplify startups.
This Hitachi handheld blower is backed by a seven-year consumer warranty. When used in non-rental commercial applications, the blower is covered by a two-year warranty. When used in rental applications, it is covered by a one-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
Hitachi handheld blower, taper nozzle, owner’s manual
Husqvarna 150BT, 50.2cc 2-Cycle 434 CFM 251 MPH Professional 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%
- HIGH AIR VOLUME AND VELOCITY: Powerful clearing performance featuring 434 CFM Air Volume and 251 MPH Air Velocity
- LOWVIB: Dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
The Husqvarna 150BT is a commercial grade backpack leaf blower in the 50cc mid-size range. It features a powerful X-Torq engine. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use. Idle speed rpm 2200
Craftsman CMXGAAMA25BL 25cc 2-Cycle Handheld Gas-Powered Leaf Blower
- POWERFUL ENGINE: High performance 25cc 2-cycle engine with air volume and air speed up to 430 csm/200 mph.
- EASY-START TECHNOLOGY: Faster starts with 3 simple steps: prime, choke, and pull.
- USER-FRIENDLY ENGAGEMENT: User friendly features such as the lightweight design to reduce user fatigue, variable speed throttle for more control, and the translucent tank to tell you when to refuel.
- EXTENDED NOZZLE: Extended nozzle with integrated scraper provides more precise blowing to help clear stubborn leaves and debris.
The Craftsman CMXGAAMA25BL handheld gas leaf blower offers the convenience and power you desire. The 25cc, 2-cycle gas engine is lightweight and powerful with high performance air volume and air speed up to 430 CFM/200 MPH. The CMXGAAMA25BL is equipped with Easy Start technology for simpler pull starts, as well as easy 3-Step Starting; prime, choke, pull. User friendly features enhance the design of the Craftsman blower, such as the translucent fuel tank and the variable speed throttle with cruise control. The extended nozzle with integrated scraper helps clear stubborn leaves & debris allowing you to tackle any job. Backed by a 2-year limited .
DEWALT DCBL720B Blower Bare
- Brushless Motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- 400 CFM and 90 MPH performance
- Variable trigger and speed lock
- Battery sold separately
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
MAX XR Lithium-Ion blower uses an innovative axial fan design that maximizes air output and run time. Variable speed trigger and speed lock for maximum control. Performance up to 400 cu. ft. per minute of air volume and 90 MPH air speed. Features a lightweight and ergonomic design with low noise performance (61 dB). Run time: 18 minutes, charge time: 75 minutes. This product is manufactured in Canada. This product meets customer requirement.
Worx WG509 TRIVAC 12 Amp 3-In-1 Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum with Multi-Stage All Metal Mulching System
- All-in-one design: blower, mulcher, and yard vacuum with flip-of-a-switch conversion
- Powerful 12-amp motor makes a clean, smell-free, and efficient alternative to gasoline-powered equipment
- Single-handed operation for blower and vacuum modes
- angled nose, compact and light weight for comfortable handling
- Metal impeller provides a 10:1 mulch ratio, meaning 100 gallons of dry leaves fits into the 10-gallon collector bag
The WORX TRIVAC with its powerful two-stage metal impeller plus shredder blade provides 18:1 mulch ratio. This is the easy-to-use, 3-in-1 system for blowing, vacuuming and mulching leaves. No stopping to change tubes and no downtime to switch from a blower to a vac. This machine does it all with a flip of a switch and no tools. The balanced single hand operation makes it easier to maneuver and control without much fatigue. In vac mode, the innovative vacuum tube design provides 350 cfm of volume even when reaching under decks and patio furniture. In blower mode, the air speed can be electronically adjusted from 75 to 210 mph for more power on demand, or to maximize performance for blowing and sweeping in corners or harder to reach areas. The WG509 TRIVAC has a metal impeller plus shredder blade which provides an 18 to 1 mulch ratio. A quick tube release makes cleaning a breeze. The included collection bag holds up to 1-bushel of mulched leaves. With the TRIVAC’s powerful 12-amp motor, this tool makes an efficient alternative to gasoline powered tools. There is no downtime with the TRIVAC — blow the leaves into a pile; vac and mulch them; and dump the bag for compost or collection.
Toro 51618 Super Leaf Blower Vac, 225 mph
- 3 machines in one
- powerful blower, high speed vacuum and leaf shredder
- Up to 225 mph air speed
- Up to 81% of mulched debris reduced to less than 1/2-inch
- Quick-Release latch for easy, no tools conversion. Leaf Shredding Reduction - 10:01
- Debris reduction varies with material type and its condition
Toro is the #1 rated electric blower Brand. The Super blower vac features a two-speed motor, & even easier Conversion between blowing & vacuuming. The powerful 230-mph maximum air stream clears sticks, debris & even large, heavy leaves. It converts quickly to an aggressive vacuum without any tools & reduces leavesup to 10 bags to 1 the two-speed motor gives you more control in both blower & vacuum modes. You can’t buy a more powerful hand-held blower – gas or electric. 12 amp motor 3 machines in one; powerful blower, high speed vacuum & leaf shredder blower inserts for multiple applications IMPROVED air power, up to 230 mph (370. 1 kpm) maximum air speed reduces 10 bags of leaves into 1 quick release latch for easy no tools Conversion blower inserts for multiple applications. Additional info: air speed: max. 230 mph (370. 1 kpm) leaf shredding reduction: 10: 01 UL listed: Standard vacuum capability: standard.
Husqvarna 967144301 360BT Backpack Blower, Orange
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60 Percent and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20 Percent
- UTILIZE FULL BLOW FORCE WITH MINIMAL ARM STRAIN: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- HIGH BLOWING CAPACITY: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow
Sun Joe SBJ597E 6 Amp 155 Max Mph All-Purpose Electric Blower
The light choice is the right choice! When a big blower is simply too much for the job, this diminutive dynamo’s 6-amp motor packs a powerful 155 mph punch. It’s just the right size for light-duty household applications like sweeping porches, patios, walkways, decks & garages – & even light snow! You’ll want to take it everywhere, & when you’re done, it’s small enough to stow away quickly & easily in the car trunk, deck box or broom closet. Bigger isn’t always better – when sometimes all you need is small!
Cordless Leaf Blower – KIMO 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Sweeper/Vacuum 2.0 AH Battery for Blowing Leaf, Clearing Dust & Small Trash,Car, Computer Host,Hard to Clean Corner
- 【Portable Cordless 2-in-1 Sweeper & Vacuum】This blower weights (2 lb) only half even less than other blowers, which make it effortless to using in for a long time. 2 in 1 design not only help you to clean the garden of fallen leaves, snow
- but also can clean the corner and gap which is hard to clean. Perfect for courtyard, garage, the car inside and engine compartment etc. Cordless design allows you to clean up anywhere wanted.
Kobalt Baretool 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 630-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Tool Only, Battery and Charger Not Included)
- DOES NOT CONTAIN BATTERY OR CHARGER
- product is the BARE TOOL only and intended to supplement your existing Kobalt 80v battery and charger
- Model # KHB 2580-06
- Kobalt's most powerful handheld blower produces up to 630 CFM and 140 MPH to easily clear heavy
- High efficiency brushless motor engineered to provide more power, torque, quiet operation and longer motor life
- 3 speed selections with variable speed trigger allows you to easily increase or decrease air flow from turbo to low settings with the push of a button
What do you get when the best gets even better? Kobalt’s robust lineup of second-generation 80V battery-operated yard tools boast bigger batteries to help tackle even tougher jobs. You don’t slow down, and neither do we. Larger batteries mean longer runtimes, even more power and a host of technological and design upgrades that deliver unmatched performance. No matter what your list includes, our exceptional new line helps you master it.
Tool Tuff TEMP UNAVAILABLE Gas-Powered leaf blower, 33 cc back pack leaf leaf blower
* WE DO NOT SHIP THESE TO CALIFORNIA!
This is a Brand New, High Quality gas powered 33cc back pack leaf blower.
These units are high quality and made in a factory that also makes many name brand units.
The engines are powerful and easy starting.
We carry all replacement parts for these if needed,
* Displacement: 33cc
* Rated Power: 1.2hp (.9kw).
* Max RPM: 7500
* Air speed: 157
* mph Idle speed: 2500 RPM
* Fuel Tank Capacity: .7 quarts
* Weight: 18lbs
* Air Volume: .2 cubic meters per second
Best gas blowers for lawn care: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy