Best Home Audio Graphic Equalizer
Nowadays, there are so many products of home audio graphic equalizer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home audio graphic equalizer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home audio graphic equalizer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2×21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer
- Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19"
- Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer.
- Rack Mountable.Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands).
- Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control.
- RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch.
The Rockville REQ42-S is a 19” rack mountable equalizer that has individual LED
indicators and RCA outputs. It has a frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz and a
Signal to Noise Ratio Signal to Noise Ratio of 80dB. This equalizer has a weight
of 6 lbs.
Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum
19" Rack Mountable
Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands)
Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control
RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch
RCA Stereo Record Output
Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack
Dual VU Meters Level Monitor
Individual LED Indicators
Outputs-RCA (REC, Mail)
Multi Color LED Display
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
Removable Rack Mount Brackets
Rockville REQ215 Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer+Peavey XLR Cable
- The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ. Dual channel (15 bands per channel). Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range. 80Hz 24dB low cut filter. 2/3 octave filter sets. 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB).
- Low cut filter switch with status LED. XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation. Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) selecting . Connectors : XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Ground lift switch.
Syba Sonic SD-DAC63106 Stereo 3 Band Tone Control Pre-amp and Headphone Amplifier
The SYBA SD-DAC63016 3 band tone control Pre-Amp with built in headphone amplifier is different from many audiophile designs for its unique 3-band “Tri Tone” equalizer while most of the Hi-Fi equipment has forgotten for many years. The Tone Control allows the audiences to master their song back to “Original” even they are playing with a lower quality MP3 files on a middle-end earphone, or they might enhance different parts of frequency range; high tones (Treble), mid-range (Middle), low frequency (Bass), in order to suit their personal taste for different kinds of music, such as, Classic, Jazz, Pops music, which also bring back the vintage feelings for that they might be able to tailor to their preference on what they are listening to, and it is found to be a common practice between 70’s and 80’s.
Blaupunkt CEBP870 7-Band Digital Equalizer
- 7-Band Digital Equalizer
- Compact and sleek in design while maintaining functionality
- Featuring separate front and rear outs, boost your high and low frequencies with ease or optimize your vehicle for surround sound with a quick turn of the subwoofer and volume levels
Backed by nearly 100 years of innovation and reliability, Blaupunkt delivers again with CEBP870 7-Band Digital Equalizer, compact and sleek in design while maintaining functionality. Featuring separate front and rear outs, boost your high and low frequencies with ease or optimize your vehicle for surround sound with a quick turn of the subwoofer and volume levels. Power Supply: 11-15 V DC Neg. Ground. Max: Output Voltage: 7V RMS. Pre-Graphic Frequency: 50 Hz, 125 Hz, 315 Hz, 750 Hz, 2.2 KHz, 6 KHz, 16KHz. Equalization range: + 12 dB
Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band Home Theater Graphic Equalizer EQ w/Sub-Output
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output. Dual channel (31 bands per channel). Variable stage low and high cut filters. 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers). 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range.
- Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB). Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Channels: 2 (stereo). Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Bands: 31 per channel.
The Rockville REQ231 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 31 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it!
This graphic EQ also has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks.
We added a sub output with frequency controls which is something that we see a need for. Many brands for some odd reason do not give you a sub output and sub controls. We made sure to include this important function.
If you want the best sounding EQ on the market at a great price, then we highly recommend you try out our REQ231. If you are unsatisfied with the quality we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping!
Behringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD HD Dual Channel 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System, Limiters and Pink-Noise Generator – with 2X 15′ 8mm XLR Microphone Cable
- Behringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD High-Definition Dual Channel 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer - AC Power Cable - Behringer 3 Year Warranty - 2x 15' 8mm XLR Microphone Cabl
- Number of Channels: 2x
- Frequency Bands: 31 per channel, ISO frequencies
- Inputs: RF-filtered, servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Impedance: 40 kW balanced and unbalanced
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definition audio, providing robust features and Behringer proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system. Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc. Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay) Servo-balanced inputs
DIYAH Auto Sound Music Beat Activated Car Stickers Equalizer Glow LED Light Audio Voice Rhythm Lamp 45cm X 11cm / 18in X 4.5in (Blue)
- As smart as it can dance to music: It has a built in graphic equalizer, which are moving according to the background sound (similar to a normal equalizer). Different music or sound volume will activate a different equalizer panel, so you can adjust its sensitivity to pick up different dancing sticker.
- Space & Energy saving: It's thickness is only 0.35mm and can be roll up to store. And it only takes 1mW per spare centimeters, saving energy as much as possible for you.
This amazing sound activated is a layer of soft and thin sheet be stocked on rear windshield side window, or wherever you feel appropriate. It is furnished with double faced adhesive tape and covered with a protective membrane, you can remove membrane and stick to back windshield. Moreover, if there is a trouble for you to connect the wires in the car, you can demand to equip a lighter for cigarette instead, the lighter can be directly inserted into car to make lamp lightening. Size: 45cm x 11cm (18″ x 4.5″) Voltage: DC 12V LED light color: Blue Package Includes Package including: 1pcs panel 1pcs inverter 1pcs cigarette lighter
Planet Audio Half-DIN, Band Car Equalizer, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter, Fixed Bands
- Four fixed bands (high, mid, low and sub) with 12dB of boost / cut adjustment. The adjustable subwoofer crossover and gain control add flexibility to your bottom end
- 4 Band Adjustment, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter
- Subwoofer Level Control, Auxiliary Input
- Master Volume Control, Fader Control
- Input Sensitivity Adjustment, PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Power Supply
- S / N: ≥ 85dB, Night Illumination
How An Equalizer Is Used
The Planet Audio PEQ10 parametric equalizer is a high-fidelity signal processor/preamplifier that allows you to control the relative levels within the audible frequency spectrum of a stereophonic system. It is intended for use in a car audio system which includes amplifiers in a signal path after the equalizer, and provides front, rear, and subwoofer low level outputs via RCA connectors.
- EQ center frequencies: 75Hz – 200Hz – 2kHz – 20kHz
- Equalization range: +/- 18 dB (boost/cut)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Subwoofer crossover frequency: Variable 45 – 180Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 105 dB
- THD: 0.05%
- Subwoofer channel THD: 0.05%
- Channel separation: 60 dB
- Low Level Input Voltage: 0.5 V
- Defeat/Equalizer: 0 dB/ +/-1 dB
- Power supply: 10-16V negative ground
- Output voltage: 7V RMS
Front Panel Controls And Key Features
- Master Volume Control: Use this to adjust the overall output volume level.
- Fader: Use this control to balance the sound level between front and rear speakers as desired.
- Auxiliary Input Selector: This button permits you to select the equalizer input source. The unit features separate rear RCA inputs for CD/DVD players and your choice of an AUX input.
- Subwoofer Frequency: Use this knob to set the crossover frequency for the subwoofer output channel (i.e. it is a low pass filter)
- Subwoofer Gain: This control permits you to increase or decrease the output level of the subwoofer channels.
- Boost/Cut Controls: Each of these controls represent a range of frequencies surrounding a center frequency to cover the audio spectrum from subwoofer frequencies to treble frequencies. Adjust these controls to suit your taste and listening environment. Each center frequency can be adjusted +/- 12 dB.
Audiopipe 9 Band Equalizer
9 Band Parametric: 50Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz 500Hz, 1KHz. 2KHz 4KHz, KHz, 16 KHz. 9V Line Driver. Nickel plated locking adjustable knob. Adjustable subwoofer frequency: 60Hz/90Hz. Universal half-din chassis. Active pre-amplifiers with adjustable input sensitivity. Individual left and right sensitivity controls for auxiliary input. 20dB headroom output and level controls. Subwoofer output and level controls. Gold-plated RCA input connectors. Three stereo RCA outputs. Main/auxiliary input selector.
Bravo Audio V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier EQ Equalizer
First time for sale in the U.S from authorized bravo audio distributor.Warm powerful Tube sound Russian EH 6922 with 3 Band Graphic Equalizer, Passive EQ employed/very low noise, 24V DC input, safe voltage. Affordable price regarding competitive units and built to last. This is the new Bravo Audio “BRAVO 3” CLASS A TUBE DRIVEN HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER WITH EQ CONTROL! Bravo Audio has been making some waves with their line of Tube powered line headphone amps as well as the Tube powered guitar Booster (please see my other posts for other Bravo Audio offerings). Bravo Audio gives you the warmth of a tube in a unique little package. Bravo Audio has been talked about in Audiophile blogs and forums recently and this offering is for the Bravo 3 which features an 12AU7 Russian EH 6922 Tube along with a Graphic slide EQ section and other performance features normally found in much more expensive Audio products. In this age of MP3’s and compressed digital music files, a lot of what the artist intended you to hear from the original master tapes on have been lost with thin sound replications of the original sound. With the warmth and power of the tube driven Bravo Audio lineup, many of these lost frequencies will come to life through a good pair of headphones to match it with. Hear what you have been missing in your favorite music! Very cool little unit! Features: Russian EH 6922 Tube Amplifier. Sweet powerful Tube sound. 3 Band Graphic Equalizier. Passive EQ employed. Very Low Noise. 24V DC input, Safe Voltage. Affordable price, Long Life. Technical specification: In Put Power: DC24V Input Sensitivity: 100mV Out-Put Impedance: 20~600 Ohm Gain: 28dB Freq. response: 10Hz-60KHz +/- 0.25dB Signal/Noise Ratio: >90dB Dynamic range: 84.6dBA(300 ohm) 89.8dBA(33 ohm) THD: 0.016%(300 ohm) 0.45%(33 ohm) IMD + Noise: 0.045(300 ohm) 0.42(33ohm) There is NO OP amp or IC in this circuit, which can introduce unexpected distortion to the sound. Great sounding little amp!
Rockville RPA60BT Home Theater Bluetooth Receiver + 10 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Package Includes : Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer +
- Rockville Audio REQ20 Dual 10 Band Home Theater Equalizer Graphic EQ w/VU Meters
- Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer, 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver, RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2 , Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2, RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2 , Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2, THD: >
Sherwood RX5502 100 Watt x 4 RMS Dual-Zone Stereo Receiver (Black)
- 25-Key Unified Remote Control
- Switching for four pairs of loudspeakers from the front panel or via remote control
- Multi-source, dual-zone capable for use as free-standing unit or a Zone 2/3 receiver/amplifier
- 100 watts x 4 in Multi-room mode
- Digital Encoder Volume Control
- 100 watts x 4 in Multi-room mode
Sherwood America RX-5502 AM/FM Receiver RX-5502 Stereo Receivers
Best home audio graphic equalizer: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy