Best Home Audio Subwoofers 12
Nowadays, there are so many products of home audio subwoofers 12 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home audio subwoofers 12 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home audio subwoofers 12 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Polk Audio PSW10 10"Powered Subwoofer – Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value | Easy integration Home Theater Systems
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH - A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME - Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
Acoustic Audio PSW-12 500 Watt 12-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Acoustic Audio PSW-12 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 500 watts peak power, frequency response is 24Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 98dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 12” down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
Acoustic Audio’s Audiophile Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that’s barely a cubic foot. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant black ash finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 500-watt amp which effortlessly drives its down-firing 12″ woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 12″ woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 24Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
Polk Audio HTS 10 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology | 10” Woofer, up to 200W Amp | For the Ultimate Home Theater Experience | Modern Sub that Fits in any Setting | Washed Black Walnut
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SUB WOOFER FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED ROOMS – The HTS 10 features a 10 inches front firing long throw woofer with Polk's proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three dimensional sound in great clarity
- YOUR BEST BET WITH MODERN LOOKS & THUNDEROUS PERFORMANCE – The sleek rounded corners are a highlight, but this sub will surely take your movie & music experience up a notch with its deep rumbling bass with its in built 100 watt amplifier (200W at peak)
Yamaha 10" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW100BL)
Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black) (Renewed)
- Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
- Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver. Line- and speaker-level inputs and speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system
- Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound. Low-Pass Crossover Frequency : 80-160 Hz
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing. Amplifier Continuous Power - 50 watts.Amplifier Dynamic Power - 100 watts
KLIPSCH 10" Front-Firing 250w Peak Power Subwoofer (K100-SW)
Yamaha 8" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW050BL)
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer – 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
Polk Audio PSW111 Compact Powered 8" Subwoofer | Up to 300 Watt Amp | Stylish Looks, Big Bass at Great Value | Easy Integration with Home Theater Systems
- ULTRA-COMPACT POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA PUNCHY BASS – An 8" Dynamic Balance woofer, specially-tuned downward-firing port & on-point speaker geometry helps deliver accurate bass with added depth that pumps up your movie, games and music experience
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT EXTREME VOLUME LEVELS – Features smart compression circuitry that limits distortion and gives a more balanced & thrilling music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies
PSW111 is best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won’t believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs. That’s why cnet says “the deep bass was impressively deep for a sub as small as the PSW111.” You can even play hide and seek with it. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. Polk home subwoofers are provided with CEA-2010 “Loud and Low” Spec. Instead of using the usual “inches and watts” method, we’ve leveled the playing field so you can easily and accurately compare the performance of different subwoofers measured the same way.
Best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers, the Polk Audio PSW111 compact powered subwoofer features an 8-inch composite woofer that packs a punch larger than its size would suggest–delivering powerful, accurate and musical bass at an affordable price. It measures 12-1/8 x 11 x 13 inches (HxWxD) and it has a continuous power rating of 150 watts (with 300W dynamic power rating).
PSW Series Key Features
Floor Coupled Port
All woofers (except for PSW10) feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible.
Klippel Optimized Woofer
By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
Multiple Hook Up Options
LFE, line and speaker level inputs, and speaker level inputs allow easy connection to any system.
PSW Series subwoofers use intelligent amplifiers. This means, not only can they put gobs of power to your woofer, they’ll use very little power at low volumes or standby mode.
Monoprice 12 Inch 150 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black (109723)
Klipsch Reference R-10SW 10" 300w Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Acoustic Audio PSW400-10 Home Theater Powered 10" LFE Subwoofer Black Front Firing Sub
- Acoustic Audio PSW400-10 specialty Series home theater powered LFE subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 25hz-250hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive High efficiency amplifier, 10 front firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity pva Treated Cone, adjustable independent Gain and crossover controls
- Lfe input, RCA low/ speaker level inputs, high level inputs and outputs, variable low Pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom bass port
Best home audio subwoofers 12: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy