Best Non Powered Home Subwoofer
Nowadays, there are so many products of non powered home subwoofer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for non powered home subwoofer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings non powered home subwoofer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Polk Audio PSW10 10"Powered Subwoofer – Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter | Up to 100 Watts | Big Bass at a Great Value | Easy integration Home Theater Systems
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH - A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME - Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
Acoustic Audio PSW-10 400 Watt 10-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Acoustic Audio PSW-10 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 25Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 10” down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
Acoustic Audio’s Audiophile Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that’s barely a cubic foot. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant black ash finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 400-watt amp which effortlessly drives its down-firing 10″ woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 10″ woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 25Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
Yamaha 8" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW050BL)
Acoustic Audio PSW400-10 Home Theater Powered 10" LFE Subwoofer Black Front Firing Sub
- Acoustic Audio PSW400-10 specialty Series home theater powered LFE subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 25hz-250hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive High efficiency amplifier, 10 front firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity pva Treated Cone, adjustable independent Gain and crossover controls
- Lfe input, RCA low/ speaker level inputs, high level inputs and outputs, variable low Pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom bass port
Pioneer SW-8MKS 100W powered subwoofer for home theater
- Powerful 100 Watt internal amplifier for controlled bass at any volume level high or low
- Maximum Input Power 100 W
- 8” long throw woofer allows for lower frequencies than traditional woofers
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 12-3/16” x 14-3/16” x 12-3/16”
- Crossover and Phase Adjustments to perfectly blend subwoofer with your speakers
- Power Requirement.120 V/60Hz
Highly acclaimed and award winning series of speakers designed by world-renowned speaker engineer Andrew Jones. The SW-8MK2 powered subwoofer was designed to offer extraordinary performance and remarkable sound quality for music and home theater at an affordable price.
Monoprice 12 Inch 150 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black (109723)
Theater Solutions SUB8S 250 Watt Surround Sound HD Home Theater Slim Powered Active Subwoofer (Black)
- Theater Solutions SUB8S slim 4.75" height design fits under most furniture, 250 watts peak power, frequency response is 35Hz-150Hz, 24dB per octave crossover, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 8" high efficiency low frequency down firing transducer, L/R RCA inputs, high level L/R input and output spring terminals
- Variable 35Hz to 150Hz control knob, gain control knob, 0 or 180 degree phase switch, built-in auto shut off, bottom slotted bass port, black ash finish
This Theater Solutions by Goldwood powered floor subwoofer is newly designed for consumers who demand extra powerful bass for their home theater experience. High quality, lush bass and a full bodied sound at an affordable price. This speaker is perfect playing movies or mega bass rap music. Made with only the highest quality, moisture resistant materials to deliver unsurpassed sound in any listening environment. Sophisticated design and measurement equipment, including computer assisted design software were used to design this powered subwoofer to achieve an optimized balance and interface between components to give better quality performance and longer life. This slim versatile sub comes with stands to set up in any area, a mounting bracket to attach to a wall or the slim 4 3/4″ height can slide under most furniture. The specially built in cabinet amplifier has high level left/right spring terminal inputs. The 24dB per octave crossover is continuously variable from 50-150Hz. This powered sub also has a built-in auto shut off. If two minutes goes by and sub does not receive a signal it switches to stand-by mode to conserve power. Volume and crossover frequency dials round out the special features on this super powerful subwoofer. The 8 inch long throw bass woofer has a frequency response of 35-150 Hz +/- 2dB. The port design smooth’s air flowing in and out of the cabinet, reducing turbulence and port noise. The ports also increase linearity, lowers distortion, reduces 5th order harmonic distortion and provides an increased output as high as 2-3dB. A black wood finish, cabinet feet, 115 AC cord, included RCA cables, RCA “Y” adapter, stand mounts and hanging mount with mounting screws round out this subwoofers fantastic details.
Yamaha 10" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW100BL)
ELAC S8 Debut 100 Watt 8" Powered Subwoofer by Andrew Jones (DS81-BK)
Polk Audio PSW10 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black) (Renewed)
- Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
- Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver. Line- and speaker-level inputs and speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system
- Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound. Low-Pass Crossover Frequency : 80-160 Hz
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing. Amplifier Continuous Power - 50 watts.Amplifier Dynamic Power - 100 watts
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer – 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
KLIPSCH 10" Front-Firing 250w Peak Power Subwoofer (K100-SW)
Best non powered home subwoofer: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy