The Best Notebook Acer E5
Finding your suitable readers for notebook acer e5 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for notebook acer e5 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
669 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Resolution ComfyView IPS LCD LED Display, HD Webcam
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive, Stereo dual speakers
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, 4-Cell Battery Up to 11 hours, Color: Pure Silver
- 10th Generation Quad Core Intel Quad Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz processor (Boost up to 4.2GHz, 6MB SmartCache), Intel UHD Graphics
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x Network (RJ-45), 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C , 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A , 1 x USB 2.0, Headphone/speaker/line-out jack
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Optical Drive: None
Color: Pure Silver
Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Resolution ComfyView IPS LCD LED
Processor: 10th Generation Quad Core Intel Quad Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz processor (Boost up to 4.2GHz, 6MB SmartCache)
Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
Storage: 256GB Solid State Drive
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
Connectivity: 802.11ac wireless & 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Audio & Video: Stereo Audio with two speakers
HD Webcam: Yes
Ports & Connectors: 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Network (RJ-45), 1 x HDMI
Dimensions: 14.3″ x 9.9″ x 0.71″
Weight: 3.97 lb
2. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD plus 500GB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- Backlit Keyboard
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Notebook Acer E5 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Notebook Acer E5 then don’t look beyond Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Notebook Acer E5 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l easily gets the award of Best Notebook Acer E5 Under 100$.
4. Acer Tmp614 51 7294 Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U Processor (Up to 4 6GHz) & 14 0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802 11ac Gigabit WiFi | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Bluetooth 5 0
- 16GB DDR4 Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Professional | Military Grade Tough | TPM 2 0 |Lightweight Only 2 57lbs | Up to 20 Hours Battery Life | Power up to 100% capacity in just two hours with Fast Charging
- 1 – Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3 1 Type C) Port | 2 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Ports (one featuring power-off USB charging) | 1 – HDMI 2 0 Port with HDCP support
Acer Tmp614 51 7294 Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Tmp614 51 7294 Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Notebook Acer E5 is that even though Acer Tmp614 51 7294 Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H
- Windows 10, backlit keyboard, 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) battery
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080 ) WLED IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with MAX-Q design 6GB GDDR5 dedicated Graphics
- 32GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (up to 5 Gaps): 1 x USB 3.0 (with power-off charging): 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headphone/Microphone combo jack, virtual reality Ready, two built-in Stereo speakers, HD Webcam
- 8th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz (9 MB smart Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 4.10GHz)
If you are buying a Notebook Acer E5 for the first time, then you should have Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H. It has fewer features when you make Notebook Acer E5 comparisons of Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H with any other Notebook Acer E5 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Notebook Acer E5, grab any Notebook Acer E5 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H
6. Acer Sf314 54 39Bh Notebook Dual Core Nx Gy1aa 001
Brand Name: Acer product line: Swift 3 product Series: sf314-54 product Model: sf314-54-39bh processor Manufacturer: Intel Core i3-8130U (8th Gen) processor speed: 2.20 GHz processor Core: dual-core (2 Core) Cache: 4 MB standard Memory: 4 GB maximum memory: 12 GB memory Technology: DDR4 SD RAM total solid state Drive Capacity: 128 GB Optical Drive Type: no screen size: 14″ Lcd FHD 1920 x 1080 graphics Controller manufacturer: Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphics memory technology: DDR4 SD RAM HDMI: Yes number of USB 2.0 ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 ports: 2 Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports: 1 operating system: Windows 10 Home in S mode
7. Acer Aspire A01 431 Replacement Screen
Acer Aspire A01 431 Replacement Screen is another one which falls under Notebook Acer E5 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Aspire A01 431 Replacement Screen ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Notebook Acer E5 and that is what has revived them. Acer Aspire A01 431 Replacement Screen has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Aspire A01 431 Replacement Screen is amazing features.
8. Acer Aspire E5 521 63Al 15 6 Inch Midnight
Acer Aspire E5-521-63AL comes with these high level specs: AMD A-Series Quad-Core Processor A6-6310 1.8GHz with TurboCORE Technology up to 2.4GHz (2MB L2 Cache), Windows 8.1, 15.6″ HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Integrated AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 4096MB DDR3L Memory, 1TB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive (M-DISC enabled), Secure Digital (SD) card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Built-In Webcam, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – USB 3.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port, 6-cell Li-ion Battery (5000 mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 5.51 lbs. | 2.5 kg (system unit only)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2015
9. Acer 15 6 Inch I3 5015U Dual Core Processior
Acer 15 6 Inch I3 5015U Dual Core Processior is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer 15 6 Inch I3 5015U Dual Core Processior which falls into premium category but Acer 15 6 Inch I3 5015U Dual Core Processioris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer 15 6 Inch I3 5015U Dual Core Processior offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Notebook Acer E5 available in the market today. Acer 15 6 Inch I3 5015U Dual Core Processior was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Notebook Acer E5 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Aspire E5 571P 55Tl Screen Windows
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Notebook Acer E5 yet, then Acer Aspire E5 571P 55Tl Screen Windows is your choice. It is another one which is Best Notebook Acer E5 Under 100$ and Notebook Acer E5 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Aspire E5 571P 55Tl Screen Windows offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Aspire E5 571P 55Tl Screen Windows’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Notebook Acer E5 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.