Best Raised Garden Beds With Legs
Nowadays, there are so many products of raised garden beds with legs in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for raised garden beds with legs in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings raised garden beds with legs which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Yaheetech Wooden Raised/Elevated Garden Bed Planter Box Kit for Vegetable/Flower/Herb Outdoor Gardening Natural Wood, 48.8 x 23 x 29.9” (LxWxH)
- Stable and durable wooden garden bed: This solid fir wood ensures the durability and solidness, which is stable and durable enough to strongly support the weight from the garden bed itself, soil and plant, ideal for all years' use.
- Sturdy and Long-lasting Frame- The whole construction is made of long-lasting solid fir wood which is stable and durable enough to strongly support the weight from the garden bed itself and plant.
Keter Easy Grow Patio Garden Flower Plant Planter Raised Elevated Garden Bed, Brown
- Ergonomic design for ease of use while sitting or standing
- Easy to read water gauge indicates when plants need additional moisture
- Drainage system that can be opened or closed for full control of watering
- Can easily be converted to indoor or outdoor use
- Simple assembly with easy-to-follow instructions
Giantex Raised Garden Bed Kit Elevated Planter Box for Vegetables Fruits Herb Grow, Heavy Duty Natural Cedar Wood Frame Gardening Planting Bed for Deck, Patio or Yard Gardenin, 49″X23″X30.0″(LXWXH)
- 【100% Natural Cedar Wood】Use completely natural Cedar to this garden bed, no chemical additives added, which is very environmentally friendly and harmless to human body.
- 【Stable and Durable Cedar Garden Bed】Amazing 0.8 inches thickness of this solid cedar wood ensures the durability and solidness, which is stable and durable enough to strongly support the weight from the garden bed itself and plant, ideal for all years' use.
Best Choice Products 46x22x30in Raised Wood Planter Garden Bed Box Stand for Backyard, Patio – Natural
- SPACIOUS GARDENING BED: Designed with a nearly-4-foot-long bed deep enough to ensure your plants can breathe and grow healthy
- DURABLE COMPOSITION: Made of 0.75-inch-thick, weather-resistant Cedar wood, this bed is built to last through the seasons
- ERGONOMIC STRUCTURE: Stands 30 inches tall, making it perfect for those who struggle to bend down or lean over while gardening
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Adds a new hint of beauty to any part of your home, perfect for placement on the patio, porch, deck, balcony, or in the garden
Raised Garden Bed for Vegetables Elevated Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Patio Flower Herb Container Gardening
- SIZE: 40’’(L) x 10’’(W) x 31’’(H) overall, planter deep: 8.3 inch, holds about 1.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- METAL: Made of stable galvanized steel raised garden bed with anti-rusty green coating, not made of wood which may rot. It can place outside or indoor for long time use
- DRAINAGE: In the middle of the cart is a drainage hole and drainage line to prevent waterlogging, planter can planted directly in the bed
Raised Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Elevated Garden Bed On Wheels for Vegetables Flower Herb Patio
- SIZE: 40-1/2" L x 15-1/2" W x 31-1/2" H overall, planting box: 37-1/2" L x 15-1/2" W x 8" deep, holds about 2.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- ERGONOMIC: Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient. Raised garden bed on wheels, move to anywhere you want, with handy shelf holds accessories or tools
EMSCO Easy Picker Raised Bed Grow Box – With 30″ Stand, 4 Casters, and Supply Storage Grate – Self-Watering
- CONVENIENT MOBILE PLANTER - The Easy Picker is the ultimate raised bed gardening system. The unit is mobile and features four swivel casters for easy transport and sun tracking that works great in areas with limited space.
- SELF-WATERING AND IMPROVED AERATION - The self-contained system of the Easy Picker is self-watering. It automatically waters plants by wicking moisture from its 2-gallon water reservoir and has water overflow holes to prevent overwatering. Additionally, plants rest above an aeration screen that enhances the oxygen flow to plant roots and encourages faster growth, which allows you to grow more with less effort.
Gardener’s Supply 2 Ft x 8 Ft Raised Garden Bed Elevated Cedar Planter Box Standing Garden (24″ x 96″)
- ERGONOMIC and EASY- Easily grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending. Perfect for your deck, patio or backyard. Being elevated, it keeps your crop pest free of rabbits, moles, and other ground pests.
- GENEROUS SIZE - Add 16 square feet of growing space on your porch, patio or deck overall size is 96"Lx24"Wx29"H. The bed is 10 inches deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots.
PHI VILLA Raised Garden Bed Elevated Planter Box for Vegetable/Flower/Fruit/Herb (35"x35"x31.9")
- ★100% Natural Material★ This garden bed is made of untreated Cedar wood, no addictive added, environmentally friendly, no harm to human body
- ★Sturdy and Durable Garden Bed★ Elevated design protects your plants away from rabbits, gophers and pets. 0.6" thick solid wood, strong enough to support your plants. Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- ★Easy Working Height★ Stands at 31.9", no longer need to bend over when gardening, minimize back and knee strain
PHI VILLA Elevated Raised Bed Series
Material: Cedar wood
Max. Load: 220 Lb
Base board thickness: 0.4″
Side board thickness:0.6″
Box depth: 8.9″
Why do you need a elevated garden box?
The elevated garden planter is a planting box with legs. With it, you can comfortably garden standing up.
There’s no need to bend or kneel to tend to your plants. This is especially helpful for those who want to minimize back strain.
The elevated garden planter has a plastic bottom that holds the soil. You can place the elevated garden planter in an area you couldn’t usually have plants.
Popular spots are patios, decks, porches and balconies.
No ground-dwelling pests to nibble plant roots
No rabbits and groundhogs munching on your lettuce
What to grow when elevated raised bed gardening?
Plant an elevated raised bed full of compact vegetable varieties, including tomatoes, eggplants, peppers and carrots.
Or grow an herbal paradise! Basil, creeping thyme, lemongrass, rosemary, and parsley will perform to perfection.
Small-statured berry plants, such as red raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries.
Flowers are another lovely option. Just be sure to include a few trailing varieties to spill over the bed’s edge.
How to maintain wooden plant containers?
– Paint the planter if it’s unpainted. Repeat when the paint is starting to fall off. Remember to choose one that is safe for plants.
Expect to repeat the procedure every year if your containers are subjected to sun, rain, heat and frost.
– Provide drainage – drill holes in the bottom of the pot if there are none or not enough.
– Add plastic layer inside the planter to protect wooden walls from moisture. Remember to cut holes at the bottom to allow water drainage.
Raised Planter Box with Legs,Elevated Garden Planter,White 36 inch Tall Patio Planter,Free Standing Flower,Vegetables and Herb Planter for Outdoor
- [BETTER THAT WOOD?]:Constructed of durable resin, this white garden planter will not rust, peel or rot and is UV-protected to maintain its color. This durable construction ensures that your item continues to last and last, even when exposed to the elements.
- [OUTDOOR and INDOOR USAGE]:This plant bed can be placed not only at patios, porches, decks, balconies or garden. It features beautiful look and practical function. Not only can it serve as a decorative work but also fully plays its practical role.
Cambridge 36"W x 24"L Vinyl Raised Planter
- With the Cambridge raised planter you can grow perfect flowers and vegetables with less weeding, less pests and no soil compaction
- Attractively designed with architectural detailing to compliment any outdoor setting
- The Cambridge raised planter even has a shelf to store pots, soil and gardening equipment
- The occasional rinse with a garden hose will keep your planter box looking great for years to come
With the cambridge raised planter you can grow perfect flowers and vegetables with less weeding, less pests and no soil compaction. Attractively designed with architectural detailing to compliment any outdoor setting, the cambridge raised planter even has a shelf to store pots, soil and gardening equipment. The cambridge raised planter is strong and durable and will never need to be painted or stained. The occasional rinse with a garden hose is all you’ll need to do to keep your planter box looking great year after year. This product comes with a 20 year manufacturer’s warranty against yellowing, warping, cracking, and rotting. Measures 36-inch length by 26-inch width.
Greenes Fence RCEV2448 Fence Elevated Garden Bed, 48″ L x 24″ W x 31″ Cedar
Best raised garden beds with legs: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy