Best Standing Garden Planters
Nowadays, there are so many products of standing garden planters in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for standing garden planters in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings standing garden planters which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Adams Manufacturing 9303-60-3700 36-Inch Deluxe Garden Planter, Earth Brown
- High-quality plastic material is lightweight and weather-resistant
- Strong and sturdy
- rated to hold up to 150 pounds shelf rated to hold 15 pounds
- Removable legs and shelf for easy winter storage
- easy open drainage hole
- Raised so it is easy on your back and knees
The deluxe garden planter is perfect for vegetables, flowers and herb gardens. It makes gardening easy on your back and knees. The shelf can be used for additional flowers or storage. It has an easy to open drainage hole and the legs and shelf are removable for easy storage. They are strong and sturdy rated to hold up to 150 pounds. Includes 1 planter, 4 legs and 1 shelf. This product weighs 11.68 pounds. Available in desert clay color. Measures 36-inch length by 15.5-inch width by 34-inch height.
Keter Easy Grow Patio Garden Flower Plant Planter Raised Elevated Garden Bed, Brown
- Ergonomic design for ease of use while sitting or standing
- Easy to read water gauge indicates when plants need additional moisture
- Drainage system that can be opened or closed for full control of watering
- Can easily be converted to indoor or outdoor use
- Simple assembly with easy-to-follow instructions
Reliancer Set of 4 Raised Garden Beds w/Brackets Elevated Garden Bed Kit Patio Flower Plant Planter Box Vegetables Planting Container Fence Indoor Outdoor for Porches Decks Balconies Yard Gardening
- 【Set of 4 Raised Garden Beds】You will receive 4 elevated garden beds at such a reasonable price,each complete box is 16" length x 16" width x 14.2" Height (Measure from top tip of the box to the bottom of the leg).Each bed has a generous capacity of 8.45 gallons and 7.88" deep so you have enough room to grow a variety of vegetables,herbs,flowers or even houseplants.You can connect the brackets freely for adding height to protect your plants from rabbits and other garden pests!
VegTrug 8 Pocket Herb Garden
Cambridge 36"W x 24"L Vinyl Raised Planter
- With the Cambridge raised planter you can grow perfect flowers and vegetables with less weeding, less pests and no soil compaction
- Attractively designed with architectural detailing to compliment any outdoor setting
- The Cambridge raised planter even has a shelf to store pots, soil and gardening equipment
- The occasional rinse with a garden hose will keep your planter box looking great for years to come
With the cambridge raised planter you can grow perfect flowers and vegetables with less weeding, less pests and no soil compaction. Attractively designed with architectural detailing to compliment any outdoor setting, the cambridge raised planter even has a shelf to store pots, soil and gardening equipment. The cambridge raised planter is strong and durable and will never need to be painted or stained. The occasional rinse with a garden hose is all you’ll need to do to keep your planter box looking great year after year. This product comes with a 20 year manufacturer’s warranty against yellowing, warping, cracking, and rotting. Measures 36-inch length by 26-inch width.
Best Choice Products 46x22x30in Raised Wood Planter Garden Bed Box Stand for Backyard, Patio – Natural
- SPACIOUS GARDENING BED: Designed with a nearly-4-foot-long bed deep enough to ensure your plants can breathe and grow healthy
- DURABLE COMPOSITION: Made of 0.75-inch-thick, weather-resistant Cedar wood, this bed is built to last through the seasons
- ERGONOMIC STRUCTURE: Stands 30 inches tall, making it perfect for those who struggle to bend down or lean over while gardening
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Adds a new hint of beauty to any part of your home, perfect for placement on the patio, porch, deck, balcony, or in the garden
Raised Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Elevated Garden Bed On Wheels for Vegetables Flower Herb Patio
- SIZE: 40-1/2" L x 15-1/2" W x 31-1/2" H overall, planting box: 37-1/2" L x 15-1/2" W x 8" deep, holds about 2.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- ERGONOMIC: Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient. Raised garden bed on wheels, move to anywhere you want, with handy shelf holds accessories or tools
Raised Planter Box with Legs,Elevated Garden Planter,White 36 inch Tall Patio Planter,Free Standing Flower,Vegetables and Herb Planter for Outdoor
- [BETTER THAT WOOD?]:Constructed of durable resin, this white garden planter will not rust, peel or rot and is UV-protected to maintain its color. This durable construction ensures that your item continues to last and last, even when exposed to the elements.
- [OUTDOOR and INDOOR USAGE]:This plant bed can be placed not only at patios, porches, decks, balconies or garden. It features beautiful look and practical function. Not only can it serve as a decorative work but also fully plays its practical role.
D’vine Dev Planter Raised Beds – Elevated Planter Garden Box for Vegetable/Flower/Herb Outdoor Standing Planter Beds
- 【Size】Standing Planter Overall Size: 76”(L) x 16”(W) x 40"(H) inches, 1" inches from the ground
- A set of 4 plastic garden planting box, each box size is 16”(L) x 16”(W) x 10"(H) inches
- Inner dimension for each planting box: 14”(L) x 14”(W) x 7"(H) inches.
- 【Multiple Configurations】 Flexible assembly of three-dimensional planting boxes with modular design and multiple configuration for different planting purposes. Great indoor and outdoor planting beds for vegetable gardens, terraces, balconies, and small space vegetable growing projects.
Gardener’s Supply Co. 2 Ft x 4 Ft Raised Garden Bed Elevated Cedar Planter Box (24″ x 48″) Standing Garden
- BENEFITS- Grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending and adds 8 square feet of growing space on your porch, patio or deck.
- BONUS- Includes free planting guide!
- MATERIALS- Made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
- MEASUREMENTS- 48" L x 24" W x 29" H
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Holds approx. 6 cubic feet or 165 quarts of container mix. Please note that planter boxes cannot hold regular garden soil, topsoil, sand, clay or rocks Made in Vermont, USA
PHI VILLA Raised Garden Bed Elevated Planter Box for Vegetable/Flower/Fruit/Herb (35"x35"x31.9")
- ★100% Natural Material★ This garden bed is made of untreated Cedar wood, no addictive added, environmentally friendly, no harm to human body
- ★Sturdy and Durable Garden Bed★ Elevated design protects your plants away from rabbits, gophers and pets. 0.6" thick solid wood, strong enough to support your plants. Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- ★Easy Working Height★ Stands at 31.9", no longer need to bend over when gardening, minimize back and knee strain
PHI VILLA Elevated Raised Bed Series
Material: Cedar wood
Max. Load: 220 Lb
Base board thickness: 0.4″
Side board thickness:0.6″
Box depth: 8.9″
Why do you need a elevated garden box?
The elevated garden planter is a planting box with legs. With it, you can comfortably garden standing up.
There’s no need to bend or kneel to tend to your plants. This is especially helpful for those who want to minimize back strain.
The elevated garden planter has a plastic bottom that holds the soil. You can place the elevated garden planter in an area you couldn’t usually have plants.
Popular spots are patios, decks, porches and balconies.
No ground-dwelling pests to nibble plant roots
No rabbits and groundhogs munching on your lettuce
What to grow when elevated raised bed gardening?
Plant an elevated raised bed full of compact vegetable varieties, including tomatoes, eggplants, peppers and carrots.
Or grow an herbal paradise! Basil, creeping thyme, lemongrass, rosemary, and parsley will perform to perfection.
Small-statured berry plants, such as red raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries.
Flowers are another lovely option. Just be sure to include a few trailing varieties to spill over the bed’s edge.
How to maintain wooden plant containers?
– Paint the planter if it’s unpainted. Repeat when the paint is starting to fall off. Remember to choose one that is safe for plants.
Expect to repeat the procedure every year if your containers are subjected to sun, rain, heat and frost.
– Provide drainage – drill holes in the bottom of the pot if there are none or not enough.
– Add plastic layer inside the planter to protect wooden walls from moisture. Remember to cut holes at the bottom to allow water drainage.
New Age Garden ecoFLEX Elevated Planter, 48", Tan
This Eco flex 48″ Wide elevated planter is made from a recycled plastic – wood composite that will resist cracking, splitting or warping.
Best standing garden planters: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy