Best Stereo Graphic Equalizer For Home Audio
Nowadays, there are so many products of stereo graphic equalizer for home audio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for stereo graphic equalizer for home audio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings stereo graphic equalizer for home audio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Rockville REQ20 19" Rack Mount Pro Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer EQ W/VU Meters
- REQ20: dual 10 band Graphic equalizer
- Dual 10 band Graphic equalizer (20 bands total)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz. Dual VU meters level monitor
- Blue LED on each equalizer slide control. Stereo RCA line input
- Stereo RCA line output. Stereo RCA line output for record
- Vacuum fluorescent display. Bass/midrange/high EQ controls
req20: dual 10 band graphic equalizer
dual 10 band graphic equalizer (20 bands total)
frequency response: 20Hz – 20khz
dual Vu meters level monitor
blue LED on each equalizer slide control
stereo RCA line input
stereo RCA line output
stereo RCA line output for record
vacuum fluorescent display
bass/midrange/high EQ controls
separate left/right channel volume gain control
signal to noise Ratio: >88db
input power: AC 110V 60H/220V 50hz
front panel power switch
removable rack mount brackets
dimensions: 17"(19" w/brackets) x 9" x 2.2&Quot;
weight: 5 lbs.
EMB Professional Sound System EB831EQ Graphic Equalizer/Limiter with Type 3 NR for Home/DJ Performance/Club/Studio/Stage/Show/Entertainment
- Gain / attenuation value can be chosen as + /-6dB or + /-l5dB. Input gain control is a block of step 41 rotary potentiometers. With EQ selection key. you can EQ bypass. 40Hz low-frequency cut filter on the live performances of non- Often used. Ill with the latest type of noise reduction circuit, the improvement of SNR 20 db. 8uilt-in limiter, threshold adjustment range from 0 to +24 dB. 4 only LEO display output level: 10, 0, +10 and +18 dB. Electronic balanced / unbalanced input. Output Bitmap for the servo balanced / unbalanced. Generality speaking. the signal flow equalizer is the weakest link.
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
BEHRINGER 15BAND EQ WITH FBQ
Rockville REQ215 Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer with Sub-Output
- The Rockville REQ215 is a Dual Channel 30 Band (15 bands per channel) rack mountable EQ. Dual channel (15 bands per channel). Switchable 12 Band or 6dB boost/cut range.
- 80Hz 24dB low cut filter. 2/3 octave filter sets. 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Output level LEDs (-12 to +17 dB). Low cut filter switch with status LED.
- XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation. Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz - 200Hz ) selecting.
Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ1502HD 15-band Stereo Graphic EQ
American Bass High End 7 Band Equalizer Voltage Display
7-Band Pre-Amp Equalizer w/ Digital Display
EMB – Eqb75 – Dual 10 Band Stereo Equalizer With Spectrum Analyzer
- Ten Bands of graphic EQ per Channel
- Multi-colored spectrum analyzer display shows the output of the system
- LEDs in all sliders, Two Line inputs and dual tape monitor loops
- Tuner | CD | TAPE | DVD inputs!
- Power supply MAX:20W
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
Dual 10 Band Stereo Equalizer with Spectrum Analyzer Display! All led sliders!
ART EQ341 Dual Channel 15 Band 2/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer
ART EQ341 Dual Channel 15 Band 2/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer
Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2×21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer
- Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer.
- 19" Rack Mountable.Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands).
- Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control.
- RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch.
- RCA Stereo Record Output. Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack.
- Dual VU Meters Level Monitor. Individual LED Indicators.
The Rockville REQ42-S is a 19” rack mountable equalizer that has individual LED
indicators and RCA outputs. It has a frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz and a
Signal to Noise Ratio Signal to Noise Ratio of 80dB. This equalizer has a weight
of 6 lbs.
Rockville REQ42-S Silver 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum
19" Rack Mountable
Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands)
Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control
RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch
RCA Stereo Record Output
Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack
Dual VU Meters Level Monitor
Individual LED Indicators
Outputs-RCA (REC, Mail)
Multi Color LED Display
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
Removable Rack Mount Brackets
dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to db. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dB EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the db. heritage of revered Pro EQs, the 231s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The db. 231s includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, 12 dB input gain, switchable 6 dB or 12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, The 231s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that s you will always sound your best. Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, The db. 231s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dB signal processors that are the professional’s choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, There’s no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
Technical Pro EQ7153 Dual 21 Band Professional Equalizer
- Dual 21 band equalizer with individual LED indicators Inputs: RCA (4 audio sources), MP3 (1/8'') Outputs: RCA (record, main) Frequency response
- Fluorescent spectrum display Direct/Equalizer function allows option of unfiltered pass-through Bass booster increases the low frequency
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.02%
In the world of audio engineers, club sound designers and professional grade home theater systems EQ’s are one of the most priceless pieces of gear you have at your disposal. No matter where you are or what room you may be in the frequencies of music will vary depending on the architecture of the room set up. Finding the right sound or that “Sweet Spot” is where a professional EQ will come into play. Technical Pro’s EQ7153 dual 21 Band Professional EQ was designed with exactly this in mind. Their superior design and quality parts once again sets this EQ apart from the rest! The ABILITY TO ADJUST 21 BANDS OF FREQUENCIES is a sound designer’s dream come true! This unit will give you so much control over your sound that after you integrate it into your studio, mobile rig or venue you will wonder how you ever survived without it! The EQ7153 is built with superior parts and will hold up under very tough conditions. This unit will work for a mobile rig or in the studio. The removable rack mountable brackets will allow you to fit it into any standard rack. You can connect up to 4 sources using the RCA inputs. Connect such sources as a CD player, DVD player audio, tuner etc. An additional input is available for an iPod, iPhone or MP3 player. Connect your iPhone or iPod by using the MP3 input and play your songs through this system! The outputs consist of an RCA record and main out which can easily be integrated into any sound system.
ammoon EQ-215 Dual Channel 15-Band Equalizer 1U Rack Mount
- Professional dual channels stereo graphic equalizer.
- 15-band design with ±12db adjustable range for each channel.
- With LOW-CUT switch for effectively eliminating the low frequency noise.
- With BYPASS switch for convenient machine debugging.
- XLR balanced and 1/4" TRS unbalanced inputs & outputs.
Input Impedance: 22KΩ
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05%（1KHz）
Signal to Nosie Ratio: >90dB
Working Voltage: 110-240V
Item Size: 48 * 12 * 4.5cm / 18.9 * 4.7 * 1.8in
Item Weight: 2kg / 4.4lb
Package Size: 56 * 26 * 10.5cm / 22 * 10.2 * 4.1in
Package Weight: 2.5kg / 5.5lb
1 * Equalizer
1 * Power Cable (US)
1 * User Manual (English)
Best stereo graphic equalizer for home audio: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy