Best Yamaha Subwoofer, Home Audio
Nowadays, there are so many products of yamaha subwoofer, home audio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for yamaha subwoofer, home audio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings yamaha subwoofer, home audio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Yamaha 10" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW100BL)
Yamaha 8" 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW050BL)
Yamaha Corporation of America SW315 Subwoofer System – Black Ash
- Physical Characteristics-Weight (Approximate)-41.89 lb
- YAMAHA 10" SUBWOOFER 270 WATT AMP. Frequency Response : 20 - 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Yamaha YST-SW315 Subwoofer System - Black Ash
- 10-inch driver with high-efficiency, 250-watt PWM digital amplifier
- Advanced YST ensures that the speaker and amplifier work together to create perfectly linear speaker motion
- BASS (Bass Action Selector Switch) tailors the sub's output for video or music at the touch of a switch
Yamaha YST-FSW150 B 130W Advanced YST II Down-Firing Active Subwoofer Black
- Rack mountable design matches front surround systems and micro component systems
- Advanced YST (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- Down-firing active design. 30 -150 Hz low frequency response
- High 130W dynamic power
- Linear port for minimizing extraneous noise
Yamaha NS-SW300PN 20-160 Hz 250W Powered Subwoofer
- PWM digital drive high efficiency amplifier and dual feedback circuit
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass, 20 to 160 Hz Frequency response
- Advance YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) with 250 W output power
- 10 inch woofer with square wire voice coil
- Front control panel for easy control, auto standby switch / sensitivity selector (high, low and off) and system control
A design combining superior operation and beauty. Introducing Yamaha’s new technology, Twisted Flare Port, for clear and tight bass. A subwoofer with a beautiful piano black finish and gentle curved front.
From the Manufacturer
NS-SW300 – Subwoofer with Twisted Flare Port
Completely and Beautifully Evolved Subwoofer
With a gentle curve in front and piano black finish, the NS-SW300 subwoofer has a sophisticated appearance. The NS-SW300 delivers outstanding bass response due in part to Yamaha’s new Twisted Flared Port technology.
New Twisted Flare Port Produces Clear and Tight Bass
The all-new Twisted Flare Port takes advantage of extensive subwoofer development experience. Compared to a conventional port, the Twisted Flare Port reduces air turbulence noise, contributing to clear and accurate low frequency reproduction. The flared and gently twisted shape evenly diffuses the air flow through the port. From special effect sounds in movies to the atmosphere of a live venue, you hear bass that is clear, tight and realistic.
PWM Digital Drive High Efficiency Amplifier and Dual Feedback Circuit
The built-in power amplifier delivers stable power output of 250 W with high efficiency while minimizing power consumption and heat production. It does not require an output filter coil, resulting in extremely low noise and distortion. High speed transient response is also excellent. The dual feedback circuit reduces distortion by applying feedback twice, resulting in higher sound clarity.
Advanced YST II for Awesome Deep Bass
Developed by Yamaha, the Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) combines negative-impedance and constant-current principles to drive the speaker cone with even tighter control than the previous version. Using advanced negative impedance converter (ANIC) circuits, this system dynamically optimizes effective speaker impedance to maintain excellent linearity. This means more stable and accurate low range response, not to mention higher sound quality.
10″ Cone Woofer Unit with Square Wire
A 10″ large woofer unit is used in a front-firing configuration. The voice coil of the driver unit employs square wire with a wide surface area that can be wound more densely to obtain higher magnetic flux density. It delivers high drive force, permitting tight and deep bass reproduction.
Beautiful Design that Will Match a Wide Range of Speakers and Interiors
In addition to the beautifully round shape of the front surface, panels on both sides to create an accent and a neat appearance, this subwoofer lets you imagine the strength of sound and matches a wide range of speaker systems.
Front Control Panel for Easy Operation
The power and volume buttons, which are used most often, are laid out on the front surface of the unit for ease of access. It is inclined at an angle of 45°, making it easy to use even when placed on the floor. An LED indicator is above the power button, so even in a dimly lit room it’s easy to tell if it’s on or off.
System Control and Auto Power Standby
The system control terminal can be linked to the amplifier power to automatically turn the power on and off. There is also an Auto Power Standby function, if no signal is input from the amplifier for a fixed period, it automatically switches to the standby state and when a signal from the amplifier is detected, power turns on automatically. This limits the wasteful consumption of electricity.
Other Notable Features
- Low standby power consumption of 0.3 W
- Auto Power Standby switch / Sensitivity selector (high, low and off)
- Phase control (normal or reverse)
- B.A.S.S. (Bass Action Selector System) switch
Which Yamaha Subwoofers is Right for You?
|Advanced YST II||Advanced YST II||Advanced YST II||Advanced YST II, PWM digital amplifier, Dual feedback circuit||Advanced YST II, PWM digital amplifier, Dual feedback circuit|
|100 W||100 W||100 W||130 W||250 W|
|28-200 Hz||25-180 Hz||35-160 Hz||28-200 Hz||20-160 Hz|
|8″ cone||10″ cone||6.5″ cone||8″ cone||10″ cone with square wire|
|Front firing||Front firing||Down firing||Front firing||Front firing|
|Linear||Linear||Linear||Twisted Flare Port||Twisted Flare Port|
|High density MDF cabinet||High density MDF cabinet||Slim design to match flat TV’s||Piano black with curved front||Piano black with curved front|
|Rear volume control||Selectable high-cut filter||Front panel control and auto standby||Front panel control and auto standby||Front panel control and auto standby|
|11-3/8″ x 11-3/8″ x 12-7/8″||13-3/8″ x 13-3/8″ x 15-3/16″||13-3/4″ x 6-7/16″ x 13-3/4″||11-3/8″ x 12″ x 13-7/8″||13-3/4″ x 14-3/8″ x 16-1/2″|
|18.74 lbs.||28.7 lbs.||18.7 lbs.||24.7 lbs.||39.7 lbs.|
Yamaha YHT-4930UBL 5.1-Channel Home Theater in a Box System with Bluetooth
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming with compressed music Enhancer
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 support. Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) : 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9 percentage THD)
- YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker set up
- 5.1-Channel compact Black gloss speaker package
- 6-1/2" 100 watt powered subwoofer.DSP Programs:17
Yamaha 8in 100W Powered Subwoofer – Black (NS-SW050BL) (Renewed)
Yamaha NS-C210BL Center Channel Speaker, Black
- 2-way bass-reflex center speaker
- Woofers use light aluminum cones for extra-fast response
- 7/8" balanced dome tweeter
- Slim design matches flat-panel TVs
- Limited warranty only when purchased from an AUTHORIZED YAMAHA DEALER
- 2-way bass-reflex center speaker
Yamaha RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)- 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD). Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven)- 70 W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD). Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA)- 145 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4-in/1-out)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- YPAO auto-calibration technology for ideal sound,Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging
Yamaha YST-SW215PN 8" Powered Subwoofer Piano Black
- 8-inch subwoofer
- 250-Watt integrated PWM amplifier
- Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology for deep, powerful bass
- Yamaha QD-Bass technology reduces environmental distortion
- Continuously variable high-cut filter.Frequency Response:20 - 170 Hz (-10 dB)
Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Bluetooth & DTS Virtual Black
- World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound (available via a firmware update available now)
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog Connection
Yamaha RX-V683BL 7.2-Channel MusicCast AV Receiver with Bluetooth, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 7.2-channel surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: x
- Add Audio in up to 9 additional rooms with musiccast
- When ECO mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent
- DSP Programs:17
This 7.2-Channel 4K Ultra HD network AV receiver Features Dolby Atmos and DTS: x object based surround sound. Download the free Music Cast controller app on your smart device to make access your music library and streaming music services easy. Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with Music Cast wireless speakers or other Music Cast devices. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and airplay wireless connectivity, a phono input for vinyl playback and zone 2 audio provide added system versatility.
Best yamaha subwoofer, home audio: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy